channel zero heads: i wanna see your graffiti

slave_one

Guccicondom- its not about tracing a computer, all the police have to do is click the search function and get a picture of the person who posted them.

its not paranoia talk its just plain retarded to post what you write and then a picture of yourself. have some common sense people. if you do get up it is very, very stupid to do it if youve given personal info/pictures of yourself online. a certain la writer ive heard of got 3 years for graffiti. dont think they dont check on here, dont think they wont bag you because they have better shit to do.... almost every large city has a vandal squad.

like i said if you dont paint or just catch tags on mail boxes its cool, but if your going out on nightly missions it might not be the best idea.

my opinion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I didn't mean that towards people who post their self-flicks. That shit is just straight retarded. That's like me belonging to a "National Baby Raper" forum and posting my pic all the time. I was just saying for the people who leave no trails behind its not too shady to post some flicks or sketches.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I am bald and a pool boy:lol: , but not in the vandal squad. Army yes, Vandal Squad, no.

I have painted on and off for the last ten years, I stopped for the most part after I joined the Army. If some vandal squad guy wants me from ten years ago, fuck him. I still paint about once a year on legal spots. I will post some shit tomorrow.

Oh yeah I've been getting up on tanks and shit! Yeah right....

Also, the police would have to be from your city also to know you get up. I doubt every city has a fucking task force dedicated to surfing 12oz looking for writers to slip up. Plus due to the large amount of toys who post other peoples flicks how could they even be sure it is the same person. Maybe it is just me but I don't think too many cops surf 12 oz, let alone give a fuck enough to put the thought into tracking people down.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Also, the police would have to be from your city also to know you get up. I doubt every city has a fucking task force dedicated to surfing 12oz looking for writers to slip up. Plus due to the large amount of toys who post other peoples flicks how could they even be sure it is the same person. Maybe it is just me but I don't think too many cops surf 12 oz, let alone give a fuck enough to put the thought into tracking people down.

you'd be surprised.

Originally posted by Devilush

^did you do that slayer piece at that wonder woman show?

p.s. i'm just askin because i happen to have a copy of my all girl issue right with me.

i did the one right above it. post yours dev!

even if it is 4 years old...i've been asking you forever now...

slave: oh duh. yea thats your style above the slayer. who did that by the way?

was it jel? no she did another peice. i completely forgot who did it.

my stuff? man. its been 4 years. i have to be diggin the archives for that one.

Archived