Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest HESHIANDET

bicicletas

I just picked up a Mercier Kilo TT last March on bikesdirect.com and have been riding it a ton over the Summer. Amazing stock track bike for the price.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cramped up during the race - shook it out, drank a bunch, ate some blocks - yada yada

wake up next day and my entire hammy/quad area is sore as shit

today too.

fffffffffuuuu

A rolling blackout, joker? lulz. Seriously I'm with Fist on the doctor tip, preferably a good one that doesn't just say, "See me if it happens again." I get tunnel vision when it's clear I havent pre-gamed with the right foods, but luckily i've never blacked out.

Metalasfok, I dunno what to say dude the rainiest cities on the west coast are also the most bike-centric cities in america. I think you'll be fine.

John I'll top that. My last post talked about how recently a marijewuana grower opened up on a park ranger with an assault rifle IN the sleepy town i grew up in. (Growing's nothing new but shooting at people is.) Also for the last two days Park Police Helicopters (I had to google the insignia to find out what kind of helicopter they are) have buzzed me for TWO DAYS, coming within 50 yards of me (once on Ridge Top Rd, once on Bolinger Canyon Rd). Shit was crazy. The other day on Choc and mine's favorite road, Punehurst, I could hear an assault rifle firing off in single shots, three round bursts, and occasionally full clips. I think there was also an intermittent a shotgun, or something with two LOUD rounds. Sounded like M80's. It sounded like someone was practicing, but there isnt a shooting range for 20 miles and I've never heard gunfire from this road before. So imagine if you will you're riding along and you hear gunfire. Its enough to make you reconsider your direction of travel, but DEFINITELY keeps you on the main road and designated trails. No tresspassing on fire trails for me. If it's not the dude with the AR, the park rangers and DEA will definitely prosecute.

It was hard to pinpoint where it was coming from, because its in a canyon. But somewhere near redwood road and pinehurst. Not trying to drop a dime or anything but I've lived in the area for 15 years and if you're growing near hikers you're a fucking idiot. There's SO many better ways to grow. Take it somewhere else. And an AR? Really?

There is a lot of "private" gun ranges around that area. I know we have one on our property on the backside of the hill of Crow Canyon. I wouldn't worry about it too much...

cramped up during the race - shook it out, drank a bunch, ate some blocks - yada yada

wake up next day and my entire hammy/quad area is sore as shit

today too.

fffffffffuuuu

changed anything on your fit lately?

i did pick up some new shoes

but they're exactly the same as my old ones - just a different color.

plus i've already put a good amount of time/miles on them - so i can't imagine that to be the reason.

At my most rash of moments I contemplate the design for a ring tipped with a piece of spark plug porcelain to deal with getting pushed off the road/hit. That, or tying a hunk of the porcelain to a piece of string to provide a yo-yo like window smasher.

Anybody ever hear of any such things being used? Of course I know devices like this are ridiculous and you probably wouldn't be able to generate the proper velocity to actually smash a window but, sometimes, like in hit and run cases, they just seem like such a good idea.

i'm toying with the idea of a cross 'season' of sorts

but, the road season goes all the way into october and then starts again in january.

i'm sure i'll ride some cross, but i gotsta git me roadie miles in!

"Each Biker whip is braided directly to a quick release clip that can be attached to either the brake or clutch lever. With a quick downward pull, the biker whip can be released quickly in case of "emergency." We recommend an application of Clear Nail Polish to preserve the finish of the clasp and for enhanced rust resistance."

"Please note: Biker Whips are sold for decorative purposes only."

step 1: yank

step 2: smash

CX roll call list...........

Who's getting stoked for the season?

You know I'm getting stoked. Already been riding the bike, doing some drills. I don't have the fitness I had last season, but I don't care. It's going to be fun, anyway. Rubbish... you doing singlespeed this year?

Im excited to watch CX. Im trying to find some people at my level to ride buts taking a while.

Joker - if all goes right I think I'm gonna try to do SS and A's on the same bike. Putting the gears back on my CX bike for now though since I don't have a geared roadie anymore.

so i picked up my first road bike.. something like this for 75. it's a bit more beat up, but all the components are proper and the frame is pretty light, so i' cool w/ it. Now if i can only not crash:

Nish1.jpg