bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

tell me about it. i just got home from a LOOOOONG walk w/ my dog, my back is killing me. i think the muscles involved w/ cycling are very different than those for walking. everytime i walk my lower back is in agony, ride my bike 10 hours, its ok, a little sore though.

word to the 4 pages

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

its funny that pretty much 2 or 3 people have gotten this thing to 4 pages. here is some more.

selle italia trans am saddle...ahhhhhhh my ass and anhood never felt soo good.

vegan hesh = no selle italia, but they kick ass so do the fi'sik's.. i have a crush on the cippolini king lion saddle.. right now tho rocking a power tools vegan/kevlar... with a huge chunk out of the front how that happens is a mystery people will never figure out.

last time i hear he was in 11th place. dude's got some balls for that shit. anyone who is doing that race as a matter of fact. that race is no fucking joke. right now, ever since we were riding all day on saturday, my arms are sore, my thighs are burning and my wrists from carrying that damn heavy ass univega (which we converted it to single speed which makes it a whole lot easier to ride for some unknown reason) up the damn stairs. my homeboy (skotrel) is getting a rossin white 55 cm frame fully set up for 600 bones. is such a sweet frame. he might add a white seat to make it pimpin style. which if you are reding this skotrel, you should.

s: hey baby is your name hiroshima?

d: no why?

s: because you're the bomb

all day was like that cracking jokes. ahhhh fun times with that guy!

Took me forever but I finally found some Phil Wood hubs at a shop in Boston. Well, a suburb of Boston. The more I say that name, the more it sounds familiar. Did they make BMX parts in the early eighties?

Clavicle is healing. It's been about four and a half weeks since I broke it. I just stopped wearing the sling two days ago but it still hurts. I can't fuckin' wait to get back on my bike!!! It's killing me! Especially with the tour going on right now. I'm so anxious to ride...

Guest TEARZ

i love it when good threads keep going.

just wanted to say hi. i've been reading a lot of this trying to glean some sort of knowlege on bikes which i have been increasingly getting into.

just letting you know that you all are not alone.

Guest HESHIANDET

well after a very busy and profitable week im taking a hangover day. i made the decision last night, can't wait to get my dirt next friday. got my mountain bike yesterday as well. can't wait to fly through the woods after a full days work, should be intersting. stay healthy joker, that can be a tough break to get over, don't stress it, i know people who have pushed it and just broken the same damn bone over again. the tour posts are stealing bicicletas thunder.

it's unanimous, my boyfriend it getting his wheels braided. oh no, more money down but i guess it's worth it. i think when he saw your bike he was wanted it ever since. i haven't been following the tour at all anymore. blah. hope you are doing well joker. it's a bitch. what's a bitch is that my track bike is at my mom's place and i really don't talk to her anymore. shit. it's all good, i have this cool ass univega single speed to keep me busy.

yo ,about a week now on a fixy.Its a beater bike conversion w/ a hand break.I don't use the hand break very much though.Only If I'm getting hotter than I can skid my tires to stop in time.

I'm saving up to get this sick white Rollin Track bike.The owner use to ride it in real track races but got a mountain bike conversion to a fixy and gave up the track Bike.Devilush has seen It ....Its so sick!

I am also selling a GT bomber for sale for 300$ black Gloss. Black rims with Chrome spokes.Three Piece Chrome crank and gel seat.Single rear hand brake. I f you in the bayarea and intrested hit devilush up she knows how to get ahold of me.

Damn I gues I'm late...Devilush already mentioned the Rossin.I'll be broke as fuck but I'll be on it!

S:Say baby did yo daddy work at a meat market cause it looks like somebody stuffed two fine hams down the bottom of your dress.....

S:Say baby do you want a fish sandwich....?

*yah 'll don't feel me.Hey JOKER I'm gonna be up that way next week visiting J.D. and Optek check your verizion account and hit me up.....

bump for local squares race in boston today point to point i finished 13 out of 67 only missed the top ten because i am an idiot and took a wrong turn on a route i have ridden for years i suck. ill get hte tour stuff back i am lazy and raced out. hesh i am most probably going to hartford to win the sprints. mwhahahahaha

Guest HESHIANDET

oh thank god mt baby's back. i thought i lost this ol girl for good. I tried my hands at a desk job today and i hated it SOOOOOOOOO MUCH! (sorry guys). Looking at my current money situation it would appear that i have to sell the mountain bike i was sooo excited to get and bought foolisly. fuggit.

willy, i'm not sure if i can make it up there. we're having bike drags here on sunday though, so either way i get to race. hit my e-mail will ya.

hesh you're too funny! http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'> let's keep this up there! okay i'm gonna ask you guys a question. my boyfriend was searching on the net and he found a frame, i'm not sure what frame it is. but i wanted to know if you could name it because the picture can't be displayed. so when i get home tonight, i'll post the link tonight. all help would be great....

Guest unknown

ok, i am interested in getting a bike, but i have no clue about this stuff. i just want something to cruise around on. price range is probably under $300. i have no clue what would appeal to me as far as mountain, road, track, beach cruiser, or any other kind of bike. so if you all have any suggestions, please post.

i dunno where you live...but it would be hard to find a complete bike under 300 dollars overall. i found a complete road bike, my size (i'm a tiny woman) for 99 dollars. and he was willing to tune it up for like 30 days. but then again, he is a friend that works in a bike place. so i got the hookup. you can buy a frame and build it from there. but it would cost more than 300. i dunno what to tell you. hm, i'll go home and ask my man. he'll know. then i'll post something later.

Guest kidlugz

why are bikes suck money pits? last week alone i bought new tires....this week i find out my headset is fucked and will probably need to be replaced. and today, i miss judge jumping a pot hole and blow out my rear tire...mashing my rim to shit in the process. fuck. i need another J.O.B.

[This message has been edited by kidlugz (edited 07-25-2001).]

Guest TEARZ

looking to upgrade my shity stock seat. i'm thinking about getting a selle italia flite. anybody got any science on these? i've heard mostly good things, but seats i guess are really subjective....

Guest HESHIANDET

didn't you read the previous 3 pages of this thread? haha, i talked about getting a selle italia transam sadle. its the shit!!! buy one!