Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

hahahahahah^

what did they do?

Well, the race had 4 "hot laps" and then points in the finish line. Hot laps go 3 deep (3, 2 and 1 point for the first three guys across the line) with a double points one in the middle. I got three points in the hot lap and then won the mass sprint at the end of the race (two guys escaped on a breakaway, so they got to the line ahead of the main group). And somehow that gives me an overall result of 12th place? Not computing for me at all.

I'm thinking maybe I should rude the 3/4 race one night an help you deflate that Ironclad team...

That would be awesome haha. They weren't too tactical this time but they do always seem to be the most represented team in our field. Two of their guys were really strong and both got by me in some of the hot laps sprints. I did my homework though and it paid off... made a note of which Ironclad guys were dusting the first few hot lap sprints and got on the perfect wheel in the last stretch before sling shotting away.

That was the wettest race I've done since Banana Belt by the way haha. Its definitely fun in its own way to race in the rain, besides the whole water being sprayed in your eyes thing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the last three years I've been designing custom paint options for SAGE Titanium customers. Definitely fun to work with customers to come up with something they love and are excited to ride. Here's

Lap around the lake today

fall! 

Posted Images

So when I was riding yesterday, I was going like 22mph down this hill riding with no hands. My handlebars/front wheel started wobbling so I had to grab the wheel.

Is this normal?

Should I tighten anything?

cough* A/S/L cough*

So when I was riding yesterday, I was going like 22mph down this hill riding with no hands. My handlebars/front wheel started wobbling so I had to grab the wheel.

Is this normal?

Should I tighten anything?

check your front bolts, if that is tight it might be that your wheel needs to be trued...10 dollar fix

Acer... Portland. We have a full calendar of racing through all disciplines. We're pretty damn lucky.

Hey Rubbish, have you seen this? -

- I don't know who it is but it's someone from Portland. Shit is pretty funny. They nailed the fixie guy perfectly... there's not a lot of kids who look like that here but they're multiplying fairly quickly.

Some of my team mates and I have been talking about doing the 3/4 race at least on the last PIR of the season.

• Like 1
Acer... Portland. We have a full calendar of racing through all disciplines. We're pretty damn lucky.

Hey Rubbish, have you seen this? -

- I don't know who it is but it's someone from Portland. Shit is pretty funny. They nailed the fixie guy perfectly... there's not a lot of kids who look like that here but they're multiplying fairly quickly.

Some of my team mates and I have been talking about doing the 3/4 race at least on the last PIR of the season.

Yeah I saw that. Pretty good video... it's funny how they show the hipster riding with those stupid 6 inch wide flats haha. Worst "trend" ever...

I'm planning on just finishing the rest of the month out with PIR and track Thursdays/one more Fast Twitch Friday. Then it'll be time to put the cross tires on and try that stage race in Eugene. Still on the fence about Eugene Celebration race, and still not feeling PIR going counter-clockwise but I'm getting used to it... clockwise is definitely more fun IMO, even with a headwind in the finish.

I think I'm gonna try to upgrade to 3's now.

that thing was at the Fuji "Rolling canvas" art show in philly awhile back, I saw that travesty. There were some cool ones there as well

No there weren't. I just looked it up and every single bike looked fucking horrible. Cardboard bike's, Rought iron bike's.

ARTFAGS.

whats with kids obsessions with brass knuckles who never get in fights?

Dude... as long as you look like you enjoy fighting and you look like a messenger and you drink lots of PBR, who cares?

Yeah I saw that. Pretty good video... it's funny how they show the hipster riding with those stupid 6 inch wide flats haha. Worst "trend" ever...

I think I'm gonna try to upgrade to 3's now.

Yeah, what I love about the six inch bars is that guys ride that shit here... where we have bike lanes everywhere and dedicated cycling streets. Even on busy roads like Broadway there's a bike lane, so there's no need to whip in and out of traffic like you would in any other big major city. It really makes no sense. Not to mention you can get so much more leverage and torque with a wider bar... but I guess its all about style points with these lovelies.

Upgrade, you'll be glad you did when the new season starts. I'm sure Kenji will be more than happy to let you. Just don't beat me in any race next year... young whipper snapper.