Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

You can do better for sure, just take a little time and constantly check back. I've never heard of Superia but after looking it up I didn't find much to back up the company. I think (don't quote me) that the seller is basing the price off of the fact that it's a single speed lugged frame and some tight pant wearing hipster with flashy nikes will pay that much for it. I'd say keep looking, unless someone else can drop a little more knowledge on the frame than I can to justify the price.

All I know is that thing has got to be old as balls considering it has cottered cranks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You should get that checked out before it becomes a real hassle. If it's muscle or joint pain, look into acupuncture..

doc says it was probably a ligament/tendon pull or slight tear.

i was advised to 'take it easy' which is tough - i feel like i'm going to lose all fitness i've built if i dont ride...well...pretty much everyday.

2K9_DEW.jpg

just picked this up at the flea market. its not as cool as all your emo speeds, but suits me just fine. 200 and its worth 450..good deal.

funny story , a guy i know that was gonna do a tune up for me said he probably put the bike together, since it was bought from the bike store he worked at.ha..fuckin white people helping a poor messican afford a good bike..

A ton of people convert their bikes to single speeds and never do it right. One of the things I see constantly is an outrageously crooked chain line.

I see. What problem does that cause in the ride of the bike?

I see. What problem does that cause in the ride of the bike?

The chain falls off all the time. Based on the photos I saw, your bike looks fairly well built so I wouldn't sweat it.

Bumboclot- if you want a single speed you can pick up a new complete bike for $400-500. It probably won't be anything fancy, but it will be a lot more reliable than most of the half-assed hipster bullshit I see for sale on Craigslist these days.

6409_1206478641451_1213201223_620663_3060802_n.jpg

so the little spoke head connector thing came off and is inside the rim...rattling around and making noise annoying as hell..

i took off my tire rim etc...and couldn't get it out.

any suggestions or do i need to get a new rim...plus the one spoke is now loose....

question:

wahts the benefit of having those pedals that you slip your feet in??

it gives you the ability to pull...instead of generating your power only by pushing the pedals you can pull and get power also...helps to use different muscles and gives you more stamina power etc...

im just an amateur but i think that sums it up....no, anyone?