bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You're fixing for a fail if you don't take it apart. Seems like you're concerned about how your bike looks so taking the easy way out of painting it isn't going to help your bike look any better. Just sayin'

I painted my frame super shitty when I first had it. Now I'm about to take it apart next week and repaint it. I can't ride it for another 3 weeks anyways so why not.

• Like 1

i might be able to get a Sram XX group for mtb dirt cheap. i know a guy who bought a mtb that had full sram xx components and he converted it to a single speed. so im going to get his derailluers, cranks, brake levers and chain for a very discounted price. i might even be able to get the wheelset too

hes one of those morons who buys stuff based on brand name. he only rides gary fisher frames, he only uses shimano components. so the bike he is buying from this guy that has sram xx components, hes switching them with shimano equivalents. but, he is on the gary fisher 29er team so i guess he kinda has to be biased toward certain products...

Rubbish... no racing for me. I think I'm done with PIR. I'll be on the cross bike tonight. Do the 1/2/3's... I'm positive you'll be fine, especially if you're contesting top finishes in the sprint in the 3/4's. There's at least ten to fifteen guys riding in the 3/4's who should be in the 1/2/3/'s... they're just staying put for the glory.

getting my pista concept took a year from the time it was ordered.

then the integrated aluminum seat collar cracked, boneheaded design.

the welds definitely arent as well treated here as on the concept.

old italian hands arent as nimble as young chinese ones i guess.

and i really liked the concepts droupouts too (see the cinelli/mash frames).

but im not going to complain too much.

the toptube profile starts hexagonal and ends ovalized.

prolly my favorite part of the super pista.

so I just came up on this Schwinn LeTour. Actually my boy came up on it and gave it to me. I rode it for the 1st time yesterday and it was great. Only thing is the chain is rubbing up against this guard it has on it. (I Believe its to help with shifting? dont know 1st bike ive had in years besides my lowrider) it has Shimano Triple flight deck shifters. can someone give me a clue to get it to stop rubbing on the guard? Thanks.