bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
is it fixed? google 'rotafix' it will give you a how to on how to get it off. mine was a motherfucker. i was almost sure i was gonna break my frame, my chain or my hub, but eventually it worked.

if you cant find the shit, let me know and ill walk you through it.

im obviously hopping in on this way late , but i rotafixed a cog last winter and rode it brakeless until the rim itself split. shit is gully.

Don't be a boob... buy a horizontal drop-out fixie. Don't be one of those guys who converts because gears just aren't cool.

On a side note... I was the high bidder on a really nice 2003 Pista concept. Some fucker outbid me with five minutes to go. I knew I should have kept checking... so pissed. Had gold Campy cranks too.

Don't be a boob... buy a horizontal drop-out fixie. Don't be one of those guys who converts because gears just aren't cool.

CO-FUCKING SIGNED. I was trying to be diplomatic, but like I said, conversions freak me out. Danger Will Robinson, Danger!

Dude, you said "don't be a boob."

Boob.!!!!

ITs all a matter of how hard you want to work to get where you're going. 99.9% of Eastbayers not only drive a car but feel a bike is a waste of money. You can get anywhere on a bike since freeways out here are completly unnecessary, even tho you're allowed to ride on them at certain parts. There's just a mountain between me and school. Other than that it's pretty boss.

I live in a very cycling serious city. Bikes are a way of life here. Bikes lanes on just about every road throughout the city and when you get out into more rural roads there are "bikes on roadway" signs all over the place. For the most part drivers are very friendly when it comes to cyclists. There are those two wheeled dickheads who feel that because they can roll through a stop sign / light they do. Not only does that make it worse for those of us who do follow the rules it also make things hard for us to get the city to back us when things are needed.

We have the second biggest racing calendar next to California and we have one of the few velodromes in the country. We have the biggest Cyclocross series in the world. We have more bike shops than I can count. Bike co-ops. You name it. We have our own stop lights.

However... after traveling much of Europe over the last several years I can honestly say that Holland has that shit nailed to a science. Bikes are a way of life over there.

i watched my first cyclocross race this weekend. i'm gonna go watch the boulder cup this next weekend too. its been years since i've been to any bike race. the last one was probably an nbl race when i was 15. fun times.

my city is def bike friendly, but a ton of the problems come from the "serious cyclist" crowd. a lot of accidents happen. usually 1 death a year from that. the single/fixie kids ride like pricks, but i don't know of any accidents caused by us.

the gentleman who started AVID dined at my work this evening. he's real rich... chill too. it was fun to talk to him; just a different generation mindset towards riding.

I don't know Swedish... Ridly gets amazing reviews for their frame building. Could be a good thing. And the new color ways for their bikes are way better than what you have pictured.

The team I ride for will be getting these for 2007...

205317.jpg

I've heard good things... I hope they're true. Anything is better than the Felt I rode this year, flexed like a bitch!

I live in a very cycling serious city. Bikes are a way of life here. Bikes lanes on just about every road throughout the city and when you get out into more rural roads there are "bikes on roadway" signs all over the place. For the most part drivers are very friendly when it comes to cyclists. There are those two wheeled dickheads who feel that because they can roll through a stop sign / light they do. Not only does that make it worse for those of us who do follow the rules it also make things hard for us to get the city to back us when things are needed.

We have the second biggest racing calendar next to California and we have one of the few velodromes in the country. We have the biggest Cyclocross series in the world. We have more bike shops than I can count. Bike co-ops. You name it. We have our own stop lights.

However... after traveling much of Europe over the last several years I can honestly say that Holland has that shit nailed to a science. Bikes are a way of life over there.

What city?