bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that video: i went to spectate rather than race, took some flicks and watched friends race.

the footage is the P12 race - they raced sf streets with 5 corners and a slight uphill section for an hour and a half.

jelly belly guy broke off with about 6 to go, and STAYED AWAY SOLO.

beastly.

from the 3's race (where someone also went solo OTF and stayed away for what felt like forever - ended up rolling in just ahead of the pack sprint):

6122394259_3e1a9c98fa_z.jpg

6122936732_8a91287e6f_z.jpg

field started about 65+ deep in the 3's

lot's of people were pulled.

This has been a dope little app I am using:

imapmyride_phone_live-friend-tracker.jpg

Minus the social aspect, which I dont use....it tracks and maps your ride including elevation mph etc.

Perfect since I am training for the AIDS LifeCycle for next Summer. It is a intense week, check the specs...

http://www.aidslifecycle.org/documents/route-slips/10/alc10-route-sheets.pdf

You have shifters again rubbish? Are you riding your cx or did you buy a new bike?

Ralph you should check out strava and endomondo too. For the rec cyclist/triathlete/jogger i think endomondo's the best. Strava for the racer. Mapmyride's been around the longest but i never liked their website. Too slow/confusing and nowhere near as many useful tools.

• Like 1

im so depressed right now. My current favorite bike shop tried to shake me down for $45 for my busted ass AC420 saying it cost the shop $20 to send the wheel to American Classic and back, and $25 for the service of talking to American Classic on my behalf.

I had $27.60 in my bank account, and my favorite shop tech in the world didn't tell me there was a freight fee. THe dude knows everything, so Im guessing if he had even known there was freight, he would've told me. He wasn't there when i picked up the wheel, obviously, so I sat there arguing with the owner over the dumbest thing in the world. The wheel was busted but I needed my skewer and Mud2 Pro tire back. I told the bike shop I would give them $20 to cover the freight, but I would never be coming back and handed him my debit card. He handed it back to me and said he'd eat the charge if I didn't leave mad. I shook his hand and told him i wasn't mad, just very disappointed.

In all not a great experience.

got a question for those of you in the fixed gear knowhow.

crank slipped today, same feeling like then the rear wheel isnt tightened enough and the spindle slips in the dropouts, but the real wheel didnt slip at all.

is this loose lockring or fucked bottom bracket? havent had time to track down a lockring tool and im not riding my bike to the bike shop if it turns out to be the bb. also, not taking a fucking screwdriver/hammer combo to my lockring.