bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Kmart that's my favorite movie of all-time.

those crash tests were kinda funny to watch, especially the over the bars one, you would still face plant and smash your face up, good idea how would it work with a helmet? or is it supposed to be instead of?

It's in lieu of a bike helmet, so either way you're smashing your face up. It's to protect you from a concussion, which I can tell you from personal experience fucks with the core of your being in a way you didn't think was possible. That said I still never wear a bicycle helmet, but I'll try convincing every other motherfucker to gear-up.

That's actually a pretty good deal in my opinion, if it was a 60 cm frame I'd take the drive down and cop it. Go for it.

I get payed AND have a birthday this weekend, depending on how i come out financially its either that or a set of Mavic Elipses for my bike now. Decisions decisions... :lol:

What Fist said.

Fuck putting your money into a track bike/"fixie", you'll get much more use and enjoyment out of a solid road bike. I'd be willing to wager that if you bought those wheels instead and years down the road bought a geared road bike you wouldn't even use the other bike any longer.

Not to start fixed-gear bashing, but the three times I rode one I hated every minute of it and felt mad unsafe. Single speeds I get, like if you're just cruising around the city or whatever, but lets face it dude, you live in Maryland and even Baltimore isn't exactly all flat lands.

The terrain I ride on is pretty close to where you're at and I would hate to go on any ride over ten miles on a single speed. It's awesome to be able to haul ass DOWN a hill as well as comfortably climb up one.

I ride mostly single speed. I'll ride fixed with my girlfriend and occasionally by myself on slow rides. I dont ride a fixie or one of these god damned riser barred bright colored tarkc bikes. I like the simplicity of single speed, which is why I got one first. To learn the basics of riding a bike. And now that Ive done that am looking to get a geared bike. Was planning to buy a wheelset then start saving up for a geared bike but this cdale just popped up.