Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest HESHIANDET

bicicletas

Does Hopworks have a cider? I need to check that place out but I can't drink beer (allergic to gluten) so I don't want to be the only one drinking soda.

Sapporo is a gluten free beer

Unfortunately, it is not. I would love nothing more than to enjoy a Sapporo while having some sushi but that''s not going to happen. Sapporo initially made statements saying that their beer was gluten free because of their distilling process. However, in order for a beer to truly be gluten free each batch has to be tested and Sapporo certainly does not do that. Because of this there is no way of knowing... actually, I could talk about this for hours and this is a cycling forum. Just know that Sapporo is not gluten free. Please don't tell folks with Celiac disease that it is... unless you dislike them.

That said... Greens makes a damn good dark gluten free beer. Damn good.

i would have guessed MS.

either way, sucks. gluten free cereal tastes like shiiiiiit

had a nasty spill today.. was bombing these hills which were dead for most of the day .. untill a jackass in a 4x4 athinks it would be smart to try scare me with a game of chicken dont think he realizes fixed gear with no brakes hasnt the fastest stopping reaction time. anyways tried to get out of the dicks way and front wheel mounted the kirb while back wheel couldnt manage to get over the edge and just skidded along then my fat ass came clean off it .. have some sexy friction burns .. one shaped like a penis.. and minor concussion.. should be fine .. but anyways 4x4 owners are dicks :D

yeah dude. i'm good. be home in ~60 days. hopefully get down to the bay in the fall on a 4 day weekend.

so i've been looking at khs, konas, and a few others and i've decided that instead i'm going to spend waaay less on my car, and get a YETI.

will be ordering soon, will finish build by june 2011 as part of my gtfo-the-army present to myself.

FR289B00_white_turq.jpg&type=3

and i jizzz in my pants

• Like 1

had a nasty spill today.. was bombing these hills which were dead for most of the day .. untill a jackass in a 4x4 athinks it would be smart to try scare me with a game of chicken dont think he realizes fixed gear with no brakes hasnt the fastest stopping reaction time. anyways tried to get out of the dicks way and front wheel mounted the kirb while back wheel couldnt manage to get over the edge and just skidded along then my fat ass came clean off it .. have some sexy friction burns .. one shaped like a penis.. and minor concussion.. should be fine .. but anyways 4x4 owners are dicks :D

Kinda your fault.

I was going to say bombing hills on a fixed gear with no brakes and the other person is an idiot? Reassess your situation...

perfunctory i got hurt on my fixed gear story

followed by perfunctory your fault for riding a fixed gear response.

good show.

finally saw mash.

better than maca in my opinion.

but thats separating the pepper from the fly shit.

I'm not even saying it's his fault for riding a fixed gear is the thing... he said he couldn't hop the curb at speed, and that's a pretty essential maneuver if you're going to ride around brakeless. Always have to have an exit hole.

For the record, I still ride a brakeless track bike on the street (in addition to two geared bikes), but not so much at speed or like an asshole anymore. I mostly save my legs for intervals and racing these days :D

its gay.........

annnnnnnnnd i do it all the time. haha...

I'm not that into cycling that much so can someone explain to me why fixed gears and no brakes are something you'd want to ride?

It seems like a regression in technology.

The knee is coming back together, slowly. I can't wait to get back on the start line. I have unfinished business to attend to.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now