Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest HESHIANDET

bicicletas

Originally posted by IwearPinkShirts:

all the bike messengers out here look like theyd be some punk ass graffiti bitches. too bad there is zero graffiti in denver and all of the actual work goes down in shitty ass boulder and boonie ass areas with cuts. i dont know a thing about bikes (kinda wish i did) but this was a good read. anyways, i still want my vespa.

that's too bad pink shirt wearer! vespas are nice. i'm trying to save up for a used scooter. i'm not sure if it's gonna be a vespa. but i saw a red....something. i think honda elite used running for $300...now that's the shit. keep bumping this shit uuuup.

Guest HESHIANDET

i scored a girls schwinn 10 speed from my girlfriends mom today.....can you say bombin rig?

-oh yeah, today was really hot. i love the way people gawk at me when i roll up to their water coolers and fill my bottle up...

i got my wheels back i found the shady fucker who thiefed em... and was asked ncely not to spit in her shystie face, i stole them back only after i bought a sick pair of tight mavic track tubular rims laced to sick old gipiemme hubs... i hate my life. even tho my pik jealousy babe is on the road. oh how i love you sexy.

jobeone.

boxcarwilly....it was a girl that theifed them? oh no, she must have been desperate.

hm, the weather is pretty nice out here. i feel ya on the bombing mission though. mine's completly girly looking so i can totally pull that off...which reminds me...hm, fury, i'm gonna have to email you back.

Guest HESHIANDET

wellll i might get hated on for this buuuut,

if someone ganked anything of mine (boy or girl) they'd catch a fresh one. im not into hitting girls but fair is fair....actually now that i kinda thought about it i wouldn't hit a girl. i WOULD have spit in her face and threw her bike under a bus though, foe sheezy.....

umm yeah, its hot and im working harder than i ever have, what the fuck is wrong w/ me? I think all the new kids quit when the heat got turned on....weeeeee

hesh...i feel ya. my boyfriend would do the same thing. if anyone gets in his way, they better get out fast or he's gonna run them over or just elbo them out of the way. he's spit on some guy before. he's beat up a bum before. uh, i dunno. but he would do the same exact thing.

ha! hesh, is getting all the gravy tags! wonderful to make some money by busting your balls, eh?

i have a huffy with a bananna seat and streamers i dont have brakes either i use my feet..im also very gay thanks for your time

i was asked by a good friend not to clam in her stupid pippi longstocking face, but basically she was told if she stole something again she would lose her boston privileges, she was ghostface three days later.... so if a stupid dirty girl named brittonie shows up in a town near you give her the stink face treatment... theivin beeeyotch.

as for this heat damn i just got armwarmers which are the best thing known to mankind and i havent gotten to wear them enough.... i am slightly pissed....

i just got sick new time pedals they are the best.

note to everyone... when replacing a spoke and poking throu font de jant replace the tape with some more.... hahaha i am a moron and fucked two tubes to that sheet.

races are coming tho that is the fun part of summer.

as for cmwc's anyone for bangkok?

As a road race junkie, I bought a Pista to clean up my pedaling mechanics and work my endurance more on the hills. And let me tell ya... after just two days of training in the hills on a fixed gear... I was a machine when I got on my road bike.

I also started racing at a Veledrome here in Portland. And the speed is amazing. Unfortunately for me, I wrecked two days ago and broke my collar bone. Sprained my wrist. Folded my back wheel. And destroyed my helmet. Now I'm out of commission for at least a month. I'll still train on my track stand though.

All in all... I have nothing but good things to say about fixed gear bikes. I just need a new wheel...

------------------

jokerihubaTranscend

boxcarwilly....don't worry i'll look for her if she's ever out here. and i'll get her for ya...i can, i'm a girl. yea, i never got a pair of those arm warmers but, i hear that they are the best invention. about that tip for the spokes, yea i learned that the hard way too. but i only had to do that once and that was it! http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> i think my boyfriend wants to go to the championships out in budapest. fuggin budapest, what the heck am i to do?

* sorry to hear that you crashed joker. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

budapest i heard they were in bangkok?

i dunno.

yeah joker that crash sucks... my yesterday crash was uneventful, khs's have no toe clearance on their track geometry, they should be ridden pursuit but whatevs... that topic was already discussed and i was pulling off the sidewalk and turning around at less than one half mile and hour and just toppled over in the middle of mass ave traffic... nothing bad just funny. i hate riding sometimes.

the pista is a nice bike, hook up a nasty back wheel if you get the cash lace ksyriums to the hub if you can those are sick and strong i just wish mavic would make aero wheels prebuilt for track.

those eight spoke pinarello wheels are crazy too... i just dont know how theyd stand up to the pressure of a leg lock or the bumpy skips or even the body sized pot holes in boston.

Ksyriums are a bit pricey, but oh so nice. My main goal right now is to get better and get back to training on the road so I can get a few races in before the season is over. I don't think I'll drop any money in to my Pista this year. Although a new rear hub sounds like a good plan. The one that came stock on the bike is shit.

Any advice on a good fixed hub? Campagnola Record?

joker--- phil wood is all i have to say best made, lifetime guarantees!!!!!!!!

argh let me tell you that when learning track bike wheelies do not i repeat do not do it on the way home from the grocery store with a metric tonne of food in your bag...

fractured wrist bruised kidneys i just sat there for like 8 minutes still clipped in.

amused but painful.

as for clipless on tracks times are the only ones that work. i dunno random bits of info.

Guest kidlugz

waahhhh. this stupid thing won't work!!! is it the same process as used in the bench?? if any of you guys can make this slut work i'd appreciate it.

Guest HESHIANDET

all this chit chat, where have i been? you guys all ready said anything that i would have about whels and hubs and the whatnot. as for the pedals, i ride some kicked down ritchie jawns. not a whole lot of people around town ride clipless. they think im crazy but its sooooo much nicer on your feet. and it has givin me even more stopping power....hmmmm what else? the cmwc's are in budapest i'd love to go but i don't think i can swing it. If anyones going ,et me know though, i'll try my haredest to scrape $$. there is a weekend thing in hartford coming up. i think i might go visit my family and see how the boys do it in ct. sorry to hear about your ride joker, the beaded one told me you were into bikes but alcohol made me forget.

[This message has been edited by HESHIANDET (edited 06-17-2001).]

nah we're not going to the budapset thing. although, we might got to the yearly new york races, i think in august? not sure yet. but i know i'll be racing in the timbuk2 races here on the 4th of july. we might pull out the good ol tandem for that. racing on a tandem is always fun. oh, but fuck! oh that sounded not right. but someone bought the bike before i did. shit. but i'd have to go with the phil wood hubs, they are guaranteed for life.

[This message has been edited by Devilush (edited 06-19-2001).]

Guest HESHIANDET

i'll dig the flyer up and e-mail it or post it or some shit. notice how i'm not working right now, i rule, i've discovered driver rated overtime jobs. three of them puppies pays what 10 regular jobs would.

this is four hundred i think and this post is hanging out on page two i dont like that...

list of things i need to spend money on:

rain fender

new stem (short with a ton of rise)

a downpayment on an apartment and tons of room to store bikes.

as well as seeing how come the fucking small alien baby that has grown on my back as a result of my crash is still alive and kicking after a week.

400 woohoo

Guest HESHIANDET

ahhhhhhh yes a rain fender....everytime i walk into the shop i find something better to waste my money on. then i kick my self as soon as it starts raining.......to the top w/ this fucker. page one forever

argh page two again fthat.

bought a light endorsed by pirates so hot. skull with flashing eyes. ill have to take a pic of jealousy this weekend and post it. she looks so good in the sun.

got a rain fender too... drew tattoo type letters on it "forever family"

yeah hook that shit for hartford up.

the jay

Guest HESHIANDET

photopoint is being a fucker, e-mail me and i'll send it to ya.........100 posts woo-hooo.......

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now