bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I dont think carrying a 5mm wrench would be that bad. Think of all the other things you could, err, wrench on by having one....i dunno. Dont most people carry multitools anyway?

These are the ones I have on my bike currently. Unless someone's got a pair of vicegrips my wheels are safe. The special wrench it comes with is a keychain so it's not a big deal.

2432442709_a3ef14d4ea_o.jpg

i guess it all depends on the kind of riding you do.

can you give me a link to those anti thefts?

That's probably him. Cant tell from the flick. Im not friends with anybody but I know a lot of heads and used to ride with em three...two-ish years ago. If you know anybody associated with Macaframa or Mash, we probably know a lot of the same people. The other guy's a graphic designer and pretty sure he did the graphics for this frame.

mashps-bike.jpg

Now I hear he's the creative director of Specialized in Santa Cruz. Explains his cross bike.

Acer those are called Delta hublox.

Im from the real world and have been riding bikes for a while...I see this internet faggot shit coming over here and it enrages me... how much of a loser do you have to be spend your time hating on kids for doing what they want to do and riding what they want to ride? You must be an old man in training.

And has Leader improved their reputation at all in the last four years? Last i heard they were cheap flimsy aluminum frames you bought off ebay for $250 and ended up replacing a year later. People rode them because they were TT looking, without any TT rigidity. To each their own tho. That's an interesting stand.

if you're riding one you're a part of it. the end.

I have a homie/coworker who knows how to weld, built a tall bike for practice. Farthest from a hipster you'll ever meet, and most likely has a doper mtb than most of you. But I guess riding a tall bike down the block a couple times has made us hipsters though :rolleyes:

@ chickenwings: Who cares?

@ KMART: You want a TT bike because it's light and rigid and with a solid build can go 35 mph for half an hour and not get winded. Without the function, oversized tubing isnt a design feature, it's a style feature. A cheap, overweight, creaky style feature.

/not a bike elitist. i swear. just think you can get a better used frame for the same dough, and retain some resale value.

Im from the real world and have been riding bikes for a while...I see this internet faggot shit coming over here and it enrages me... how much of a loser do you have to be spend your time hating on kids for doing what they want to do and riding what they want to ride? You must be an old man in training.

And has Leader improved their reputation at all in the last four years? Last i heard they were cheap flimsy aluminum frames you bought off ebay for $250 and ended up replacing a year later. People rode them because they were TT looking, without any TT rigidity. To each their own tho. That's an interesting stand.

The majority of the hate towards Leader was when they made a batch of 735's in 2008.. i think it was 2008..

Basically they used the wrong specs for the cutout and so it didn't look right, but they sold them at a discount because it was only a cosmetic defect. They sold them for cheaper as well.. I think it was $199. They also offered a discount on next years frame to anyone that bought that years defect frame. I think it was $150 off the price tag.

I recently bought a 725.

Their steel frames are awesome though. Check them out if you get a chance.

I have a homie/coworker who knows how to weld, built a tall bike for practice. Farthest from a hipster you'll ever meet, and most likely has a doper mtb than most of you. But I guess riding a tall bike down the block a couple times has made us hipsters though :rolleyes:

having a doper mtb really only implies that he makes better money or has different priorities. it proves nothing whatsoever.

in boulder there are people that ride yetis w/ full xtr and maverick parts in their birkenstocks and socks to the bars. again. not proving a thing.

of course, ride what you want as you want. there will be haters no matter what you do, i happen to be a hater of art bikes, tall bikes, stupid bikes that serve no purpose other than drawing attention to yourself, etc....

and to close, a beautiful yeti 575 in its natural environment

Yeti_575_08_edited-1.jpg