bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Arione's the most popular Fizik saddle; it personally doesn't fit me but your ass may differ. The Aliante is a nice antithesis to the Arione by the way, but Fizik saddles in general just don't really shine in the durability category, and I'm rough on mine so I pretty much roll Selle Italia or San Marco.

There's saddle demo programs out there if you're really not sure where to start, too.

Soup - you're gonna be the most difficult eBay customer ever if you keep that up...

• Like 1

In Crocodile Dundee voice, "Thats not over engineered. This is over engineered"

DSCN0370.JPG

Rubbish im with you on the white cross bike tip. Or at least a light color to really show off the grime. But I'll take what i can get off ebay/sffixed.

That said, it blows how cheap road bikes are compared to cross bikes. Cross needs to hurry up and blow out so I can reap the hipster fire sale.

Case in point, Choc: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/2046720635.html

$1500 for a built up colnago. Really? Really...

Hillsboro... not good. Race started fast due to the completely flat course. It was super muddy but that's not what did me in. It was the chain shifting up and down consatntly... up one cog, down three, up two down one, up two down three... this started about two minutes into my race. I was with the lead group, four of us, and even with the skipping I wasn't losing ground. Eventually, several laps into the race, my chain seized up and I had to slow my roll and get the bike going again. Within about five minutes the chain seized up again and I felt I was going to do some serious damage to the bike if I kept going. By this time I was probably in 30th or further back in the race. So I picked up my bike and ran with it for a lap and a half till the finish line. Sucked. One more race in the series to go. I'm out of the money for the overall, now, so I'm just going to try and have some fun at this last one. All I know is my legs are tired from a full season and I still have USGP and Nats to do.

Co-signed on being a 'big boy'... although Joker's being way humble because neither of us are 'fat' by any regard, just larger than your run of the mill roadie hill climber. Anyway, Selle San Marco Regal... if you have wide sit bones, you'll be in heaven on that saddle. Total support, no numbness ever, and flattish profile with a little kick up in the back that serves as a nice cushion for your sit bones. YMMV though because I only have to sit on mine for 50 minutes at a time with dismounts in between, but I'll definitely be trying them out for base miles this winter.

Just shot this guys an email. System Six for 1200

2008 System Six - Carbon front triangle/Aluminum rear. Super stiff racing machine!

Just custom painted to look alot like the new Cannondale lineup, the Super Six, Six, and Synapse all kind of have a similar scheme this year. This mimics it, and looks awesome - you will not see another bike like it. Pictures here - http://community.webshots.com/album/578849878hhZUhR

The bike and components are in good condition with the components having been used very little. I actually recently built this bike with the intentions of racing crits. I just don't think I'm going to end up going that direction.

The frame is a 2008 Cannondale System Six - perhaps the best frame Cannondale's made?

Chorus shifters are near new condition - Carbon levers painted a clear blue, so you can see the carbon weave underneath

Chorus Front Derailleur near new condition.

Record Ti/Carbon rear Derailleur has a couple of scuffs, nothing bad at all

The brakes are Veloce and are shiny, no issues.

Cranks are FSA carbon pro 172.5, 53/39, Octalink, sanded and polished to remove the graphics and leave a very nice carbon weave, painted clear blue, to see the carbon weave underneath!

Stem is 100mm System Six oversized!

Saddle is Phenom by Specialized

Yokuzuna Reaction Cables - BRAND NEW

Wheels are Neuvation R28 Aero - 16 spoke front, 20 rear.

Tires are Pro Race 3 white wall (nice)

11/23 Record Cassette

This is a SOLID bike and you will not be disappointed with your purchase!

Like Rubbish said, I'm being humble. I consider myself big in the world of cycling but in the everyday I'd say I'm fairly thin. I mean, size 32 waist and small shirt... that's fairly thin. Weight is about 165... less during the summer months.

Supposed to be riding right now but I'm so exhausted, just need to relax. Did a nice kettlebell session last night. Finally made it to the 45lb weight to two hand swings. Shit is hard...

That Cat 6 stuff is pretty funny. I get that from time to time when I'm on my way home from a long ride, or a ride where I've done some crazy intervals and I'm dog-tired. A guy will test me or ride past me real fast and look back to see if I'm chasing. Sometimes, if it's on this long paved trail that runs along the river, I'll let them get way ahead of me and then hammer to catch, and pass them. It cracks me up because they've looked back and seen how far ahead of me they had rode so I know to have me pass them minutes later is defeating. It's my little way of making myself feel better.

Rubbish... I'll be there! I have to leave right after my race because I have to work that afternoon/night, which sucks. If I can hang a little bit and see some of the SS race I'll yell at you! Last one! Not doing the OBRA champs or Kruger's. Definitely USGP and Nats, though.

Solid enough. Choc I cant wait to see that Ridley built up. I saw those crosswinds built up on CC for 1400 with rival and thought if i bought one I'd blow the paint off it and do this to the frame and fork.

f1Apg.jpg

If i end up liking this bianchi i still might. A bit trickier with the naval jelly around carbon stays.