bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

What category do you race?

Currrently I'm just a 3 but I race with the 1/2's a lot during the local criterium series races and have been able to get some points toward an upgrade. The goal was to upgrade to a 2 by the end of this year but the injury and over training smashed those hopes. Now I'm looking to next year.

How about you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Currrently I'm just a 3 but I race with the 1/2's a lot during the local criterium series races and have been able to get some points toward an upgrade. The goal was to upgrade to a 2 by the end of this year but the injury and over training smashed those hopes. Now I'm looking to next year.

How about you?

3's in most races, and Junior 17-18 at nationals and select other races.

I'm trying to get to 2 by the end of this year as well, but honestly i don't see it happening. I can crack the top 10 easily, but i've yet to place top 5 this year. I'm coming to form though, so we'll see.

if all you want to do is fix the flat

find out what size tube you need

and then fix it at home.

bring the tire to the shop,

they will know what tube you need.

for a tutorial on changing a flat use google.

otherwise if you really need to replace

the tires you can get a decent set for ~$35.

check out biketiresdirect.com

159338247_343adac8a6.jpg?v=0

My guy works at a shop and they got to smash one of these frames. Something was wrong with the rear drops (manufacturing error) and because it wasn't in Felts interest to get the frame back they said "destroy it". Well, regardless it was two hours of smashing it against the corner of a dumpster before it cracked.

Oh, that Merecx is so sweet.

I dont have photos of my bikes but here's images I found of em. The nishiki was my gramps, and the bridgestone 400's my dad's,

sebring.JPG

cc054-1P1010021_edited.jpg

I'm now lookin to buy my own and i'm pretty hooked on the idea of owning a track bike, only prob is i don't want to spend $1400 out the door on one and i've already got three friends with pistas. Anyone got recomendations?

I'm now lookin to buy my own and i'm pretty hooked on the idea of owning a track bike, only prob is i don't want to spend $1400 out the door on one and i've already got three friends with pistas. Anyone got recomendations?

- raleigh rush hour

- IRO mark V

- windsor hour

- specialized langster

check em out

holler.

Hey thanks for the bikes. So I've got a frame in mind, and I'm lookin to build this mother (with help from some friends) for -$1000 includin frame. If you guys want to recommend some cranks, chains, etc that you've had good luck with, please help me out. I'm leaning towards being stupid and springing for some of the cnc made parts, but if I could find some nice cheap stuff, people that I owe money (more like people with birthdays coming up) will thank you.

sooo.. for like the past year i've been fiending to get my bike on, but i slack.

but i'm always looking at peoples garbage for shit and i came across an old ass 10 speed.

got some new tires and tubes and got it out on the road flast night after some drinks and greenery.

i wonder how long this bitch will last.

BIKES RULE!

FUCK!

I had my heart set on this orange colnago columbus frame

on ebay but was outbidded at the last second. Balls dude.

I was gonna have that thing waiting for me when I got back

from vacation.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Colnago-Super-56cm-Columbus-SL-Frame-and-Fork_W0QQitemZ7248625815QQihZ015QQcategoryZ98084QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

ColMonaL.jpg

That is all.

motobecan messenger 54" blue

look keo pedals

soma bars

blah just got it a couple months ago so all the other components are mostly stock for now..

quick question...

how much would a good powdercoat job cost? too many damn stickers..i tried to get em off but there clear-coated on there so i guess thats my only option...

fixed fever.

motobecan messenger 54" blue

look keo pedals

soma bars

blah just got it a couple months ago so all the other components are mostly stock for now..

quick question...

how much would a good powdercoat job cost? too many damn stickers..i tried to get em off but there clear-coated on there so i guess thats my only option...

fixed fever.

Everyone will still knnow you bought a 300 dollar bike off ebay. you aren't going to fool anyone. why would you pay more than the frame is woth to have it powdercoated. rattlecan that shit.

I got back into riding after reading this thread a bit. I do it mostly for exercise since it is pretty impractical to ride a bike as transportation anywhere in Houston that isn't downtown.

I'm pretty sure I have one of these Panasonic bicycles. I'm sure it's not exactly the same model as my bike is a 10 speed rather than a 12. But otherwise it looks the same.

-fuse.