Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest HESHIANDET

bicicletas

Guest imported_Tesseract
Guest imported_Tesseract

I went to way less events than i wanted too and i cant forgive my self for not going to the tarck&field...i love that shit.

The games where so great i'm seriously starting to build on visiting beijing in 08'

Originally posted by Tesseract

...and a little something for desert

DESSERT.

just remember..you want 2 servings of dessert so theres 2 S's in it.

only one in desert because no one likes it :(

that chick looks fine from the back, i want some full frontal action!

Great photos Tess! Thanks for sharing...

Ah yes... the road season is over! Now it's a month of eating shit food I wasn't able to eat all year and having plenty of drinks. I should be a good ten pounds heavier by October 1st. Just in time for training through the winter... ugh.

How's the cross season Steve? Cinnamon?

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by cloner

DESSERT.

just remember..you want 2 servings of dessert so theres 2 S's in it.

only one in desert because no one likes it :(

that chick looks fine from the back, i want some full frontal action!

Haha, thanx for the correction..english is not my primary language so i fuck up often..i knew there was something wrong the moment i was typing that

nice, tess. it looks like a rocky bmx track. were there any technical sections? i didn't get to see any of the bike racing.

i'm doing a 24 hour race this weekend. i'm part of a 5 person team, and we're all racing on single speeds. should be fun. i'll have the full report next week. maybe pictures too.

Originally posted by yoink

ok so I got my bike today, It fit well into my budget....not too mention I plan on buying some accesories for it (helmut, possibly shoes, rack for storage on the back etc...) IT may not be super super awesome, but it was comfy, I will probably get an extra pair of tires down the road for city riding.

http://bobsbicycleshop.com/site/images/library/site/trek_4300disc_black_04_m.jpg'>

Its the TREK 4300.

anyhoo, What do you guys reccomend shoe wise? I was looking at a few but they are damn expensive..I would like to get a pair, Im not too sure about brands though..

Shit i got the same exact bike

yeah...that nyc drag race is just ill.

one of my boys supposedly knows the dude. I asked him to hook me up with a dvd or two. we'll see if it happens.

mm, i had a s&m way back when. now ive got a fit series 1..im too lazy to go into details about all the parts on it..find the bmx thread if you want theres a picture of it in there.

Originally posted by fixed

hey fuckers i accidently started a new thread for bike talk i had no clue you cats got so extensive on here with it a friend referred me to this site so looks good, graffiti is cool too by the way.

i ride a fixed fixed is a religion.

http://oldskooltrack.com/files/images/khs.funnybike.jpg'>

my current whore i ride her all the time HARD(one of 12 sluts), i do messenger work in nyc she treats me well

Khs funny bike lowered handles for drop outs and nice endup skids...

what is with the weird angle of the top tube? i suppose it's different but is their a point?

*edit* looking at the frame and seat position i'd imagine that it's kind of an uncomfortable ride

I don't know all the different kinds of races but I'm pretty sure that kind of frame was built for a certain kind of track race. Similar to the Individual Time Trial bikes that were popular for a hot minute in the 80's.

I could be wrong...

I just spent $300 on new wheels. booooooo!

Well at least now I can go faster, my rear wheel

doesnt wobble, the tire isn't burnt flat......

Looks like BigKey is eating rice this week.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now