bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

DSCN2838.jpg

60 bucks.

Schwinn Caliente if anybody may know the year that would be good.

Came in good working condition, put some of my dad's old pedals on, racing saddle, and as you can see on the handlebars I have a longer stem.

Going to convert it to a fixie when I save up enough $.

(Also gonna take that stupid double brake handle, or whatever it is, off, because it's dumb.)

i traveled to los angeles this weekend for the world cup.

it was amazing. i think the men's madison was my favorite

event. those guys are nuts.

TrkWC3day3407-vi.jpg

(stolen flick)

the track at the adt center is a shorter one and the turns

were WAAAAAY more steep than i had anticipated seeing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by thefarm@Jan 23 2006, 09:47 PM

does any one know exactly what you can write off on your taxes working as a courier? i owe mad back taxes. help me.

you can write off any and every, bike, bicycle part. labor expense, bag, uniform (only if you wear it just for work) travel to and from messenger events (races), radio/phone bills, pens, manifest boxes, massages, etc.

if you do work on your own bike, you can even write yourself a receipt for your labor expenses. time=money.

--48--

[wrote off over 4G's in 2003]

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by swedish erotica@Mar 17 2006, 07:19 AM

anyone in here race bikes?

There's a few of us but I'm not sure that many of us check in here often enough anymore.

I race road and track. Only right now I'm recovering from some issues so I'm not doing much more than spinning around for ten hours a week.

Originally posted by Joker+Mar 18 2006, 02:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Joker - Mar 18 2006, 02:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-swedish erotica@Mar 17 2006, 07:19 AM

anyone in here race bikes?

There's a few of us but I'm not sure that many of us check in here often enough anymore.

I race road and track. Only right now I'm recovering from some issues so I'm not doing much more than spinning around for ten hours a week.

[/b]

what category? and where do you race out of mind me asking.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Mar 20 2006, 02:18 PM

I'm coming out of retirement to race a couple 24 hour races. I love getting back out on the dirt again. Probably cross in the fall as well.

oh yeah...don't remember if I mentioned it already or not...but I've got a super pimp, custom Rock Lobster 29er in metallic super pea green.

cross...........you got to love it.

I'm going try to hit the dirt againt his year. Its been almost a year since i've gotten on my mountain bike...maybe i'll even hit a few norbas?

funny thing...I've never ridden Utah or CO. I have ridden in Sedona and Barcelona. I'll probably hit Fruita, Bend and Portland this year...as well as whatever Munich has to offer.

glad to hear you got that itch again. we have the worlds largest trail system in my hood. Over 150 miles of singletrack within 45 minutes of downtown. it doesn't suck...not even a little.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Mar 24 2006, 11:08 AM

funny thing...I've never ridden Utah or CO. I have ridden in Sedona and Barcelona. I'll probably hit Fruita, Bend and Portland this year...as well as whatever Munich has to offer.

glad to hear you got that itch again. we have the worlds largest trail system in my hood. Over 150 miles of singletrack within 45 minutes of downtown. it doesn't suck...not even a little.

Definitly go to Fruita. Some of the best riding i've done, hands down. Heads i've talked to said that its probably better than Moab...

That trail system sounds sick as fuck. I was staying in Park City, Utah the last few summers. Top notch trails surrounding the town. No commute what-so-ever, you could just ride about 5 minutes and get to the many trail heads. But at home, I gotta drive fucking 50+minutes just to get to a trail.

Do any urban assualt?