bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you gotta remember that mountainbikes used to be beach cruisers...

not saying fgfs is going to evolve into anything though. we already have bmx.

More or less you got the point I was trying to make. Freestyle fixie riders seem to have forgotten all about the evolution bicycles already made before they were even born. It's like thinking you invented sex and nobody ever did it right until you came along... until one day you walk into your parent's bedroom and you realize you were doing it all wrong

i think its more of a response to the lack of evolution in cycling today. sure, everything is getting lighter, stronger, faster, but there havent really been any radical design changes lately. except for track bikes turning into bmx bikes. fixie kids got bored with skids, and just about every modification you can do to a fixies probably been done, so some asshole saw an old keo vid and decided to try it, and all his super cool friends saw him, and before you know it youve got a bunch of 26 inch fixies that look like oldschool beachcruisers more then anything else.

i dont know, who gives a fuck. im just glad steel is making a "comeback" and someone came up with those strap frs things.