Passenger Trains...Flixx from allover

MidniteRun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ehh im new...whateva, i dont have any full on pics of friehgts but...hers a few of me and a friend....

100_0344.jpg

100_0347.jpg

100_0340.jpg

100_0335.jpg

stop now while you are ahead.... bore one is not ok to use... go look in the heavens thread... educate your self and then find a new name... trust me... it would be a good idea... if you dont want to take my word for it, go post in the partying in portland thread... peace-

stop now while you are ahead.... bore one is not ok to use... go look in the heavens thread... educate your self and then find a new name... trust me... it would be a good idea... if you dont want to take my word for it' date=' go post in the partying in portland thread... peace-[/quote']

no beef but, i dont care if i jacked sum king's name...im from BS, came to check this site out...its allright i guess, but sorta unnorganized.

i write BoRe

no beef but, i dont care if i jacked sum king's name...im from BS, came to check this site out...its allright i guess, but sorta unnorganized.

i write BoRe

well not exactly unorganised mr bore but the title is

do you see any difference between the rest of the trains on this thread and yourtrains?

anything at all?

anything?

yep you're right clever boy.. these are passnegr trains not frieghts.

idiot...

well not exactly unorganised mr bore but the title is

do you see any difference between the rest of the trains on this thread and yourtrains?

anything at all?

anything?

yep you're right clever boy.. these are passnegr trains not frieghts.

idiot...

like i said..its unorganized, i cant figure shit out. run along kid i have no beef with u.

if ur a hobo....a passeneger train could be anything so fuck u

like i said..its unorganized, i cant figure shit out. run along kid i have no beef with u.

if ur a hobo....a passeneger train could be anything so fuck u

well i would have thought the title would lead you believe that it's not frieght thread.

surely not enough people ride the rails to make that distinction blurry.. but I may be wrong.

I doubt it though.

either way

PICT9799.jpg