Passenger Trains...Flixx from allover

MidniteRun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by prvrt+Mar 30 2006, 07:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (prvrt - Mar 30 2006, 07:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-skirmfirm@Mar 30 2006, 12:33 PM

its a free world ill spot and share, if you didnt want people to see or photograph your panels you wouldnt do them.

Once the train rolls out of the spot you painted it, its no longer yours, it belongs to everyone.

well in our contry we call you a TOY

what do you win by putting others photo's on line? respect by your virtual friends or is it for that one post more...

it's a free world no doubt....remember that when you get arrested for talking flix.

btw most of us don't piece trains for the fame and def. not for you but for the good times and the lov of it.

going to other countries just to spot man get a live......

and mr stupid I never owned a train and I'll never will. do you really think writers own trains hahahaha sukkel

[/b]

i dont win anything, i just enjoy good comments, when ive put a flick up that ive risked alot to get, `and who sais i only travel to other countries to spot trains! HAH that would be a shite trip, just because im not putting my own stuff up doesnt meen i went to europe and sat on a bench for a week with my camera at hand.

And if you dont own the train then you dont own whats on it, its complertely free for anyone to take a photo of it, and do what they will with said flickture

So get a life, get outta here, and stop crying, im sure the authorities would see the panel for themselves if they were that bothered.

Peace GImp