Passenger Trains...Flixx from allover

MidniteRun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Why are the german panels for the most part FUCKING AMZINGLY INSANE MOTHEFUCKING QUALITY!!! relative to the majority of panels from surrounding countries??.. please dont tell me "thats just the way it is" maybe metaphysically that (although still not satisfactory) can answer if i wasnt looking for casues/factors.. but I am looking for casues factors here.. please any answer.. from german genetic trends to ..hmm well i just thought othe answers might be bait.. but naw they wont.. so please fullfill my question I am despereltly searching the ultamite truth or at least partly to end this endeavor in which i ponder so much on.. thanxx

because they got yards thats more safe to paint, in norway forexample you can paint in yards

but 90% doesnt run through traffic, if you want it to roll you can paint in layups and backjumps

but there you got about 5-15 minutes before the train leaves. i believe thats the reson.