Passenger Trains...Flixx from allover

MidniteRun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a dam was too beutiful.. ii just realized looking back at all my photos that i casuht more!! more more!! panels than i fucking thought.. on the bananas n shit.. but a lot on the subway.. some famous writers too.. like from other cities.. theres something i want to say but cant in a way becaseu of authority.. dawm.. i so wish i could say it cause its intersting.. o well

I was becnhing in berlin last august and caught 0 panels.. every city i was in all over Europe i caught lots of panels ecept for vienna and berlin.. which was a bit odd casue berlin i would expect to see more panels than other cities.. but lots of ink stains inside and out.. some aesol undersides in the subway thats it.. i found a hostel that had a roof right nect to the main train station.. but maybe i shoudl of spent more time benching the yellowe subway i dont know.. altghu i did a fair bit still..

yea the streets of berlin are fucking impressive.. although cities liek milan and rome are probably more bombed. but toyer shit.. well no the differnce would be is that those cities have grafiti everywhere on buildings that are well mainained.. berlin is heavliy bombed on evey other building thats not as well maintained tho so maybe it evens out.. perhaps why didnt see so many panels is beacsue the subway system is so fucking huge its riduculous.. (not being a factor for more panels.. because strong enough buff maintanance but still not having too little number of panels runnong) but its just a factor for SEEING less panels since its so huge.. well thats my theory i just thought of as typing,.. any other theories??

Startege,Amsterdam is pretty hit n miss! Passenger trains,well Centraal is the main Station obviously,but you have to eyes in the back of your head. Utrecht is more busier,but wider spread...oh and rush hour is fun for sure.Metro wise,cant think of the station,but its 2 stops after Amstel where sub lines split,thats the best bet. Walls,aint sure if FlevoPark is getting painting again,and aint been to Vondel for years. The thing is a good walk around will uncover some nice peices.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by skirmfirm@Feb 15 2006, 12:20 PM

whers the best place to bench in berlin? and what times, im there wed eve till sat eve, i would have thought sat morn would be good?

I went to Berlin last Nov and the very first train I saw at the airport had a panel on! Anyway the best line to check is the "circle" line. It is an S bahn , runs over ground and, obviously enough, does a circle round the centre of the city. Apparently it has lots of little layups so gets hit more than other lines which means there is more chance of a runner.

Amsterdam Zuid is good for spotting cos there's two metro lines and a banana line thru it. There seem to be lots of panels running on bananas at the moment, not many on the subs but the insides are still rinsed!

Actually it might be the next one up the line from there, can't remember. Loco, i think you're thinking of Van Den Madeveg, if that's how it's spelt.

Originally posted by beefedout@Feb 16 2006, 11:06 PM

Amsterdam Zuid is good for spotting cos there's two metro lines and a banana line thru it. There seem to be lots of panels running on bananas at the moment, not many on the subs but the insides are still rinsed!

Actually it might be the next one up the line from there, can't remember. Loco, i think you're thinking of Van Den Madeveg, if that's how it's spelt.

Cheers for that,it is Van der Madeveg..oh and the rebok looks like Rotterdam,but it does look too crisp

Guest de la cruz
Originally posted by FRESH_FRANK+Feb 17 2006, 12:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FRESH_FRANK - Feb 17 2006, 12:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shadowman@Feb 16 2006, 11:55 PM

that rebok is insane. sick shot looks to chrisp

LOOKS ALMOST PHOTOSHOPPED. IF NOT THEN THAT'S SOME MENTAL CAMERA THAT TOOK THAT FLIK. WHQAT COUNTRY IS THIS ANYWAY?

[/b]

its real you :clown2:

rottadam subway2005

Originally posted by de la cruz+Feb 17 2006, 06:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (de la cruz - Feb 17 2006, 06:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by FRESH_FRANK@Feb 17 2006, 12:00 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-shadowman@Feb 16 2006, 11:55 PM

that rebok is insane. sick shot looks to chrisp

LOOKS ALMOST PHOTOSHOPPED. IF NOT THEN THAT'S SOME MENTAL CAMERA THAT TOOK THAT FLIK. WHQAT COUNTRY IS THIS ANYWAY?

its real you :clown2:

rottadam subway2005

[/b]

SORRY COCKNOSE