Passenger Trains...Flixx from allover

MidniteRun

it needs to be laid out better if your trying to sell it

It started out as a scrapbook project at uni that ended up getting popular enough to print a few hundred to sell. Everyone was bored of the same gridded systems in magazines these days and i like the older fanzine style where shit is just scanned and photocopied straight in, thanks for your comment but that is the aesthetic i like, im not making it to anyone elses standards but my own.

Not to mention some of the flicks are alreayd in other magazines, and who the fuck wants to see sketches?

Yes that can unfortunately happen with mags in the same country, its not the printers fault if someone sends them both their photos is it? We try to check each others mags before print but unfortunately a few slip in, and like i said, a scrap book contains everything, not just the finished product. Each issue has sold out, issue 3 did so in a week, so i must be doing something right. But i understand everyone has their opinions.

Peaz.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It started out as a scrapbook project at uni that ended up getting popular enough to print a few hundred to sell. Everyone was bored of the same gridded systems in magazines these days and i like the older fanzine style where shit is just scanned and photocopied straight in, thanks for your comment but that is the aesthetic i like, im not making it to anyone elses standards but my own.

Yes that can unfortunately happen with mags in the same country, its not the printers fault if someone sends them both their photos is it? We try to check each others mags before print but unfortunately a few slip in, and like i said, a scrap book contains everything, not just the finished product. Each issue has sold out, issue 3 did so in a week, so i must be doing something right. But i understand everyone has their opinions.

Peaz.

keep up the good work........................fanzines are cool it doesnt have to be full colour glossy formats to be good.