Military school...

Im Broke

ohk... im not sure if there is a thred like this yet or not, but i made a

thred about gettin caught smokin weed, and how my parents got all

heated... well now its off to military school if i fuck up one more time...

anybody know whats up with military school? or one i can go to?

because pops wants some info on military school...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well whatever you do don't go to this one in arizona or something cause i read in the paper they had all the kids dressed in black sweats and had them running like a 1000 mi in the desert heat until they croaked.

i went to a juvenile boot camp long ago. it wasn't that bad i guess. the hardest part is adjusting. we'd get up before the sun and run a mile, then we did 20 laps in an olymic pool, then we did about 10 suicides... some sprints... various exercises like mountain climbers, leg lifts, pushups, situps .... uh shit i can't even remember.... better believe people were puking their guts out. then we had 60 sec to take a shower and then we got to eat breakfast. then we went to school. i made up a bunch of credits cause they made me a beleiver. ate a good lunch. more school. dinner.... then they had us doing logging. we cut down these huge trees and hauled them.... then we went home and talked about our problems in our underwear. then to bed. rinse, repeat. we couldn't talk for like a month. on saturdays they took it easy on us and just made us run 10 mi and sprint up a sand hill. after a while they did some nice things for us once in a while.... we went horseback riding... we took a trip.... we got to play on a basketball team (we were so ghetto we crushed all other teams) .... it was alright sometimes. after that though any kind of job is just so easy. it's like shit this is nothing. I even met up with some old friends i had lost touch with in there. it's like, oh shit this is where you been.... least i didn't go to juvey.... they were dying up in there and there was riots and shit just like the adults.... i mean we had our share of problems.... some fights and shit.... nothing too crazy.

this was actually harder than the army's boot camp in some ways.

*edit... whoops military school is different from juvenile boot camp. juvenile boot camp is for criminals.

military school and boot camp both suck. id rather be a bum and live under the highway. seriously.

how about you just get your shit together?

get a job and focus on your grades in school, shits really not that hard. highschool is easy as fuck, youre an idiot if you cant get by that shit.

come on mang. get it together. :D ;) :lol:

Originally posted by Im Broke

well military school will be replacing my boot camp... but thanx for the

info. how long were u there?

5 mos.... short term intensive program. there was a long term program for a year and up that was easier but i was like fuck this....

Well my boy has been in a military school in upstate New York for the past year. He gets to have a labtop and a cell phone there. They send him home on holidays. It's the same shit with the extensive exercises and school. They also spent a week at some boot camp type place in the middle of nowhere in Georgia. He said they beat you there and whatnot. Some kid tried to escape and got madd fucked up. He said when your parents send you there they legally sign you over for however long so there is no chance of you leaving early or doing anything about abuse. All in all it fucking sucks..but if you want to get buff as shit do it up.

My drill sergeant always said shit like "Go ahead and fuck up, I'll just smoke the shit outta ya. You might be dumb but you'll be strong."

:lol:

But yeah when I was in juvenile boot camp the program that was in before me decided they were going to fuck around with one of the dudes that worked there. And he was cool with it whatever just fucking around.... But I guess he started to have flashbacks cause he used to be a cokehead and tried to kill himself with that shit a long time ago AND he was a professional kickboxer for years and years. Well I don't know what happened but everyone told me about it. He beat the shit outta every kid in that group. So yeah there's some fucked up shit that goes down. Watch out now.

after being shuffled in and out of juvies from 7th to 10th grade the courts convinced my parents to send me to reform school in maine for 2 years. it sucks, but will make make you a stronger person in the end, nothing will ever be as hard once you leave. they will eventually get you to fly straight, it took them a year to get to me, the tried everything, they sent me out in to the woods for 2 weeks, massive exercise, no communication, etc. i used drugs and fucked with everyone that first year. and i payed like hell for it. but it beat getting sent downstate so i can't complain.

i actually discovered the sister school to the one i went to have a bunch of teachers getting high with and boning other students.

but its all good. just dont be a pussy. the thing i hated was that the majority of the kids there are rich spoiled coke heads who never did time but thier folks had the cash to avoid having thier precious little darlings buttholes penetrated.

find a way to get by. it aint that hard after you get used to 530 am military workouts and having your room raided. make some freinds, it helps alot.

i hung out with all the blacks cause they were in my boat, couldnt stand the snobs. you'll get used to it or try to kill yourself or runaway.

good luck. you deserve what ever you get.

<span style='color:indigo'>I don't give a shit dude. Potheads are fucking dumb. I'm not saying the because the "TRUTH" campaign or whatever says so, I'm saying because it's fucking stupid. Pot has really no appeal to me.</span>

Originally posted by Jackson

^^hummm

Do you get to shoot guns and stuff?

yes i get to shoot guns... but i also have to like learn how to put them

together and take them apart in like 1min. i also get to skipp basic

training if i wanna go to the military after i graduate from there...

Archived