Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest beardo

dope vegan shoes?

i got nb's and i buy etnies as most of theirs are synthetic nubuck, going to try osiris next, some of them are synthetic too...i'm still looking for shoe shoes though, something like clarks wallabees but i've had no luck

i know alot of you kids wont understand why i care if my shoes are leather or not, but i also know there are some other vegan kid on this site .... anyone know of any dope shoes that arent leather or nike?...i know there are some nice skate shoes out there, i have 2 pairs of koston 2's that are all fake and a pair of new balance 803's that are kinda alright... im just lookin for some more variety because im gettin sick of what ive got and im due for a new pair of kicks... i used to have a little peta thing of all fake shoes but i have no idea what happened to it and it was outdated.

Guest JSUN

i-path?

remember... u can always just put duct tape around your feet.

Guest beardo

i just did a vegan shoes search and all kinds of shit came up dude

check out:

http://www.coolveganstuff.com

http://www.veganwares.com

http://www.pegasusshoes.com

Also, a lot of the major shoe manufacturers (Adidas, Saucony, New Balance, etc.) are now producing what they call “retro” shoes. For the most part they are basically the first line of shoes that the company produced (old school if you will). A couple of the models are made in all canvas or nylon materials. Check out your local running store for details on these.

------------------

Al

Stonecutters #1

Guest beardo

i had to postpone shipping of your package.. i got your boy dever to throw down a few items.. out today.. and i just realized i havent checked my mail in a while.. haha did you send yours already?

dever..hell yeah...the pinoy wonder in the house..thanks a lot bro..actually I haven't been to the post office in a week...I'll try to get shit sent this weekend..... aaaiightt?!!

Guest dukeofyork

oh shit...remember the dc syntax's?

i loved those shoes...

not to be a dick but man the shoes are already made the animal is already dead. they are going to be bought or maybe eventually thrown out. it make more sense to just buy them instead of waisting the shit. and if those kids werent making nikes for what they get paid do you know how much shoes would cost??? a shit load. and those kids who get paid dirt compared to what we get paid. they actually have a lot of money in comparison to people who are unemployed.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this