CRIMINOLOGY PAYS...

joe schmo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...i'm sayin that everybody has good days at the bench and bad ones...but it doesn't mean you have to share it with everyone...

...i'm not trying to direct this straight at you...in general there are way too many people that post flicks without showing any discretion at all...i'm just tired of seeing people post flicks of panels that are mediocre at best...

...in your defense i will say that this is no where close to the worst example of this...and i wouldn't have made any comment on this thread if it wasn't for the remarks made before me...all i'm trying to push for is more posts of quality stuff, if it takes you a week to get enough than so be it...if you don't give a shit what i've said, fine with me...this is the fuckin internet and you can do whatever you want...

Originally posted by joe schmo

real benchers post what they catch...

i like that concept, but in the same times i better like to see nice burners chosen in their collection. less stuff but better quality.

i mean, yes its nice to see a unbiased bench, its like a news report from the yard, but ill forget all those pieces few minutes after seeing them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived