CRIMINOLOGY PAYS...

joe schmo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Euro Beast

may i be the first to say, 90% of usa freight train graffiti is shit. you can go out all day and look for trains and find 2 good catches. the MSK flick is the only good thing in this post.

YOU NO SPEAK TRUE. THIS LIE.

IM003131.jpg

IM003132.jpg

IM003157.jpg

IM003154.jpg

US best graffiti in world. Look this. You read what say? No. I no no same. Secret style. Lot same style you see so many time yes? Tell friend, this make you want to paint in US yes? And you no can streakie like US. Look at good streakies here. Look at this post I no wait to go get fotografs on Friday. So good. Like my postie. You find letter then you circle each and say what is. Bet can't. HAHA, dumb europe people. Get teeth fix.

may i be the first to say, 90% of usa freight train graffiti is shit. you can go out all day and look for trains and find 2 good catches. the MSK flick is the only good thing in this post.

last time i check, european graff was about 10000 times worse than american..

haha eat my cock euro shit is wack thats why there is only 3 posts with like 9 pages of replies.. cus you all suck balls and would get banned if you posted to many euro posts.. homo go suck the queen's toes

Guest me IS cool

I partially agree with this. I hate getting my stuff gone over with some sloppy ass shit.

:king:

...the problem here is not that most american freight trains are ugly...it's that some people post with little discretion of what's good and what isn't...

...freights can run a long time, so there is lots of old suff running...either by people that only painted a few times...or early work by established writers that have gotten much better since...

...either way the shit is out there...but so are the jems...

...fighting over euro/american differences is crybaby bull shit...grow the fuck up...

Seriously this post is a bad representation of USA graffiti. Fr8hound and EggMan post good quality American freight Trains, like Sigh and fh/Mayhem crews. There is good graffiti and bad graffiti. I Know there is good shit rolling around out there...... Like Esteme, Kick, Zephyr, Skrew and tons of others..... but for the real, this post blows. And Joe Schmo isn't to blame. This is probally all he saw on sunday. Nothing half way decent. blah blah blah.

Seriously this post is a bad representation of USA graffiti. Fr8hound and EggMan post good quality American freight Trains, like Sigh and fh/Mayhem crews. There is good graffiti and bad graffiti. I Know there is good shit rolling around out there...... Like Esteme, Kick, Zephyr, Skrew and tons of others..... but for the real, this post blows. And Joe Schmo isn't to blame. This is probally all he saw on sunday. Nothing half way decent. blah blah blah.

real benchers post what they catch...

Archived