Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AbortionRingtoss

Seattle shits...

Try and hack me all u idiots

U know what I think all of U are toys. I write fuckin Rumor, Angles, Gauze One OSM UBK. I fuckin daire U to hack me. And U better name that shits to. Exspecialy all U that try to call me out on 12oz.

Re: Try and hack me all u idiots

Originally posted by feezone

U know what I think all of U are toys. I write fuckin Rumor, Angles, Gauze One OSM UBK. I fuckin daire U to hack me. And U better name that shits to. Exspecialy all U that try to call me out on 12oz.

wow shut your face.

Fuck seattle.

all the crews there are gay. ecxept for OSM and UBK. all you other fag writers love to talk shit about us. but u are to pussy to even hack us or fight us. since you spend al yuor time on the internet stead of bombing like real writters. i'll call all U out cuz i no you gay nigaz iz on the internet.

Fuck these crews:

MYL

TFS

INI

PIRATS

KBR

HSC

LOST KATS

IMC

MADK

MLR

CAST

GR

Fuck these toys:

LARACK

ALKI

DANNER

ANGEL

NC17

AYBE

ELOMS

PARS

SCALES

SLOTH

STRAWBREEZY

ETHER

SUCKS

STACK

PORES

BLINKER

KOSHER

INDEX

KILO

VIRAL

SHERMS

HICK

DEST

SLER

LARGE

all you have fucked with us so now u no u will get killed the next time we see any of you, you will die. Gay fags.

Re: Fuck seattle.

all the crews there are gay. ecxept for OSM and UBK. all you other fag writers love to talk shit about us. but u are to pussy to even hack us or fight us. since you spend al yuor time on the internet stead of bombing like real writters. i'll call all U out cuz i no you gay nigaz iz on the internet.

Fuck these crews:

MYL

TFS

INI

PIRATS

KBR

HSC

LOST KATS

IMC

MADK

MLR

CAST

GR

Fuck these toys:

LARACK

ALKI

DANNER

ANGEL

NC17

AYBE

ELOMS

PARS

SCALES

SLOTH

STRAWBREEZY

ETHER

SUCKS

STACK

PORES

BLINKER

KOSHER

INDEX

KILO

VIRAL

SHERMS

HICK

DEST

SLER

LARGE

all you have fucked with us so now u no u will get killed the next time we see any of you, you will die. Gay fags.

Thanks for the vote of confidence and respect for my work by not including me on your list...:cool:

hahah this is humorous...i doubt you say who you are...because i gurantee almost 90% of those people or crews could be your ass...even if you had a bat in one hand and a fucking gun in the other.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

hahah this is humorous...i doubt you say who you are...because i gurantee almost 90% of those people or crews could be your ass...even if you had a bat in one hand and a fucking gun in the other.

100% of all those crews and peopl are to pusy to even try to fight but they luv talkin shit. If you think any of them r hard your a gay faggot also. queer online nigga.

Guest seattledied

look at the northwest thread.....its seattle plus more:king:

100% of all those crews and peopl are to pusy to even try to fight but they luv talkin shit. If you think any of them r hard your a gay faggot also. queer online nigga.

your a :clown2:

damn seattle has to much beef just because of gay shit like that it makes me want to hide in a tunnel and paint there all by myself for the rest of my life. these people you have beef with are probably way more respectable than you because half of the people you listed i never have seen them hack any of the crews you speak of. and i happen to know a few of the people you have listed.

No No

THATS NOT GAUZER

I know for a fact. Whoever wrote that (and I know who), is really stupid. You should have done more research on him first. You listed GAUZES homies in that list. I know. I counted 5 writers and 2 crews that he is cool with on that list. One thing you should have known is that DEASER would have been at the top of GAUZES list if he really made it.

This fact is 100%:king:

Originally posted by AbortionRingtoss

Some kids just like to see halfassed bubble letters I suppose. But that's inevitable. Sour biting Saber or Revok has to be one of the most hilarious things I've heard in my life.

i laughed too!:lol: :lol: :lol:

sours shit is weak as fuck:lol: :lol: :lol:

seattle's beef has diminished. only gay crap goes on. we need some real killer beef i want to see some dead bodies on t.v. and men crying like little girls. i think someone should have real beef and let me peep it. i'd like to see some toy ass writers go at it head to head. and kill each other so our world can be a happier place.

Guest seattledied

the northwest thread pretty much is the seattle one.

Re:

FUCK YOU BITCH!

You aint no Gauze! This is Gauzer Oner bitch! I got beef with none in that list except Larack. I had beef with YA crew about a year and a half ago and its basicly over nowdays.

As far as that list, your a fucking idiot! Stinkink is right, some of my homies are definately on that list.:rolleyes::D

Re: No No

Originally posted by stinkink

THATS NOT GAUZER

I know for a fact. Whoever wrote that (and I know who), is really stupid. You should have done more research on him first. You listed GAUZES homies in that list. I know. I counted 5 writers and 2 crews that he is cool with on that list. One thing you should have known is that DEASER would have been at the top of GAUZES list if he really made it.

This fact is 100%:king:

I agree with you. I know who made that list too. Its easy.

Look at the bottom of some of "FEEZONE'S" posts in the Northwest Superthread section. It says..."last edited by KR... bla bla bla". Thats the same thing it says on the bottom of all of "Intangible Fame's" posts. I know because I did research on this shit for the past week. I know who the Boss is too. Both of these 2 fools are underestimating the real deal. Dont think your slick by changing your login name on here. Im like Inspector Gadget mutha fucka:mad:

Originally posted by DANGERZONE

im sure you dont know who they are. i do know that stinkink is gauze. who are you trying to fool?

Do I need to say it again?? Im like Inspector Gadget. I know exactly who Feezone is. Im not here to reply to you posts trying to confuse people. Im here to set shit strait.

Originally posted by GAWS

Do I need to say it again?? Im like Inspector Gadget. I know exactly who Feezone is. Im not here to reply to you posts trying to confuse people. Im here to set shit strait.

my bad stinkink;)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this