Seattle shits...

AbortionRingtoss

Guest socrates

Sorry CAD I had to vent my frustration for that area...

DISCO-Did you ever see the TAKE+"*******"inside of a heart, I almost died of laughter when I saw it.

One of these days I will start a seattle thread that has nothing to do with any of those legal kids or anyone out there that only paint to get pictures taken. I've gone out and got flix from the southend and the CD, downtown...one of these days I will actually spend time and put them up here.

Remember this: If you remember when the central district wasn't white and still had grafitti, it makes you feel a lot older

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have you ever been to Harbor Island to get flicks? an old friend of mine taught me how to drive in a stolen Mazda 626 out there when I was like 12. I had to sit on a phonebook I was so short.

I like that whole 'undiscovered' area of Seattle near South Park and White Center sort of. south West Seattle. right off hwy99 into, or out of, downtown. Delridge, 1st Ave S.... my neighborhood. very industrial, very depressing.

I almost died of laughter when I saw that birthday picture he drew for mr. thelonius mack. now that shit is funny. I could see that dude shooting a bear, especially on his birthday.

I'll never forget the day so and so brought an axe to school.

haha..I dont know why but I was looking through my pictures and came across a roll from a drunken night about 4 years ago..with about 7 pictures of a party I was at..and in every picture is take with his ass hanging out...pants around his knees..just chillun.....That guy is an animal..I mean you could hear his voice from two blocks away..cracking and crazy like..

the weird thing about that city is that no matter how much you love it..It feels good to be the fuck out of there as well..

disco ..email me ..or tell me if you have run into ceaser out there..hes from the old stomping grounds...Im trying to get ahold of him..about something important..

I haven't run into him. I haven't talked to him for a long while, he has a nice piece in Forrest's bedroom. I'll give that guy a ring, he may know something about something.

I'll keep you posted.. same e-mail? @hotmail.. I hear you on getting out of there. I was driving a stolen car at 12 for christ's sake.. the poorer areas are remarkable examples of complete sadness. :(

Yeah, Seattle is pretty weak, especially from a graffiti standpoint. I'm not saying that it hasn't bread some incredible writers, but all the smart and skilled ones leave. The only people who actually like Seattle are those who have never left and gone to a better city (i.e. nyc, sf, etc.), or the people who statrted their graffit career there and still like the city for nostalgia reasons. This is why it's no big surprise to see most good writers leaving Seatle rather than moving there.

i feel obligated to reply to this thread since i grew up in seattle, and most of my shit i ever did is up there, but i really don't have anything to say. its hella sad too......... cause you ask most kids where their from and they say where w/ hella pride and conviction; like they actually give a shit about their city. but that's just it, seattle has no pride about it, don't get me wrong i love where i'm from and rep it like no other, but seattle(these days) is trying way to hard to be something it's not, and not just being what it really is. i say these days cause as you most likely know, unless your a young buck fresh out, that seattle has long past it's hay day of the glorious 90's. i know kids are still "putting in work" or whatever, but w/ lack of much heart, pride and passion it seems, just hitting the same old 2 week runner fame spots just so they can still have their names coming out your mouth and brag to their groupies, or whatever. but i think that's just a cop out. there was so many pioneers that put in their time in the city paving the way for all of us at it now and i feel we kind of dropped the ball and let them down; not continuing the legacy. shit i remember when writers used to tour up to seattle cause that was one of the growing places it was really poppin off at on the west, what happend? i know seattle has strict sentences and shit, believe me i know all to well, almost the entire time i was getting up there i was in and out and on probation and w/ warrants, but thats no excuse, seattle is way to easy to get over on to worry to much about that, theres always ways around it. .......but besides all that, i just think we need to realize that seattle is'nt ny, frisco, or la or whatever other city kids try and make it out to be, but unique and beutiful in its own urban playground sorta way. i left seattle w/ so many new unhit runner spots that i never got to, just because i was plagued by the cities lack of energy, and thats nobodies fault but my own, i realize this, but still come on........i know i've been rambling on wayto much, not making much sence, but thats to bad, like i first said i really dont have any one point to make just thought i should reply since seattle will always be apart of who i am as a person, aswell as a writer. i guess if your someone reading this post and anyother on this topic disregaurd what everyone says, w/ the exeption for disco and sacrates, cause they seem to know the seattle i've grownup loving and hating. most the rest of em seem to be either way to young to really know the deal or moved to the city fresh out of highschool from the east side or some shit.

signed, another disgruntled seattle writer who was forced to take flight.

seattle is a piece of shit, bombing became gay, and a lot of people realized that freights are the only thing worth while or moved which could account for the lack of shit you see on the streets, socrates, who mentions that Cast is up. i don't care how old school anyone is or how neat they were, if you're not doing anything, shut up. don't comment on shit you're clueless to.

holy shit..I miss forrest..anyways yeah..same email..click on the icon majig below..

here..all this talking no pics..sorry I have no walls right now..an evil looking pair..blech

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid25/pc655c805b32b150b7c3bd339aa77812b/fd8a0c80.jpg'>

here..the other mack gets love too due to the title of the thread..

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid17/p905db8cdd56b704ba7eef8c51fdf9083/fdfd1f93.jpg'>

Socrates. If you're going to talk shit on a gay ass board like this, at least state who you are.

More than half of 3f doesnt nor ever did live in Seattle or the North West. yet we still managed to piece the spots you faggots would only dare to hit a tag on if that. Sour isnt 3f but hes a good friend and he put in more work than any of you chumps. You can talk shit and whine all you like but fact is theres no such thing as bad fame. So keep siting on the internet looking at this site hoping your name will pop up. While us out of towners crush your city on a short vacation.

Disco. How many tits and kyt dicks do you have stuffed in your mouth while you type? Keep snapping flix and complaining.

Seattle isnt shit.

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

alright, this is my last post on the subject because I'm only allowed ten a month by my probation officer. talking out of my ass? maybe. but what I see is my city being taken over by 16 year-olds, and to a point that's what's been going on repeatedly for decades, but it can be something more. I guess my problem with sour is that he's stuck in between levels of graf. see, kids like btm and 3a get love because they're true bombers, nyc style. the types that you want on your side so you don't end up scarred. then there's the types that are just plain ill, tits, dvs, etc. the ones that, to me, move shit forward. of course then there's kyt, mixing styles with massive ups. but sour doesn't fit any of these types. he gets up like mad, but he's still trying to pretend he's a piecer. fuck that. maybe he's younger than I imagined, maybe you are. what I've been trying to say for so long, and without hate or anger or disrespect, is that Seattle is a jungle gym. all of the writers these days are young, transient. I understand that some of what I've said is in direct opposition to other parts, but if you try to understand the context rather than jump on the "you're a hypocrite" bandwagon well, then just maybe we can become friends.

secondly, understand this about seattle, the city goes to sleep after midnight. literally, the streets are empty. this means that if you're smart, anything can be painted. (and you can score so many lawn gnomes) I respect the complexity of what sour did in the tunnel, but also understand that after midnight the tunnel too is dead. it's not like he rocked that while dodging speeding bullets. and I don't know if I'd like it even then...

I've spent my last 2 years in nyc. empathize with my supreme disappointment and trouble assimilating to a city with clean walls and doorways. oh, the doorways...

------------------

foetid.stench.fly.solo.fuck.safely.free.speech.for.self.falling.sickness.faulty.scrotum.

ookaaaaaay.

number fuckin one. you sound type bitter about younger kids gettin up in "your" city (and as far as im concerned, you dont own seattle) and that they are "transient". so what. who cares. they get up, why you bitchin bout it?

number two. "true bombers, nyc style". "the types that you want on your side so you don't end up scarred". HAHAHAHAHAHA. i dont know even know where to start with that. as an nyc writer who knows a whole lotta other writers, i would have to say that its pretty fuckin difficult to find niggas who dont just act hard and arent pussies underneath it. every single crew i know thats known for bein hard are mostly the type of kids that reaaaally talk alot and then when it comes down to action they just throw bottles at heads from like down the block. id say the majority of kids are like that. i aint sayin that there arent niggas that'll throw down for their homeboys, cause there are, but that aint 80% of the nyc graff scenes steez. anyways, "true bombers, nyc style" is a silly statement cause who decided nyc bombing was the "true style"?

whatever.

this shit is stupid. props to 3f.

I'm too tired to give this shit any play.

"true, nyc bombers" yeah, I'll take that shit back (just because it was stupid), but I was only trying to provide some CONTRAST. anyone in Seattle knows what I was getting at, just not you^. there are pussy bombers and there are bombers that you don't want beef with. you know where you lie, and I know where I lie.

by younger I meant kids who haven't put in shit for work.

I said all that a YEAR ago, and while I still stand by it, it of course has gotten a bit obsolete. deal with it.

you're from NYC and you're giving props to some out-of-towners in a city that you don't even know about, yet rag on the out-of-towners in your own city? give me a break.

I will (slightly) disregard Mr. Silver's statement seeing as we all know a KYT/TITS dickrider trumps a 3F dickrider, although I claim to be neither, at least he assumes I have good taste.

I'm too tired to give this shit any play.

"true, nyc bombers" yeah, I'll take that shit back (just because it was stupid), but I was only trying to provide some CONTRAST. anyone in Seattle knows what I was getting at, just not you^. there are pussy bombers and there are bombers that you don't want beef with. you know where you lie, and I know where I lie.

by younger I meant kids who haven't put in shit for work.

I said all that a YEAR ago, and while I still stand by it, it of course has gotten a bit obsolete. deal with it.

you're from NYC and you're giving props to some out-of-towners in a city that you don't even know about, yet rag on the out-of-towners in your own city? give me a break.

1. how you know i dont know about seattle much less never been there? anyways, i like 3f's steez and i was giving them props for that.

2. apologies for misunderstanding about the younger kids thing.

3. i wasnt raggin on out of towners in nyc, i was raggin on nyc crews. i dont get why you thought i was talkin about out of town kids, cause i wasnt.

ohh who gives a fuck.

Guest socrates

I would perfer that my former name never pops up, I also know all about the 3F and their friends and the whole MADK association. I don't give a shit I said my piece and it doesn't matter, I never said this to change your mind I said it to clear mine. and I will say that cast is up, who else is...Do you remember being that young do you remember all the old ass INI's did they have any style or composition, NO. But they were there and they still are, you're mad because no matter how gay they've got you 10to1 easy. They'll evolve over time like al of us do and at some point like all of us they will realize it's time to drop the can enter the light.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Gosa used to play the trumpet. now there's a funny guy. you better believe he can still rock five-color burners in thuggin' spots too.

x.ON.THE.OBITUARY.x

so did i!! the trumpet i mean. thats a mean instrument. my computer disconnected me for 5 minutes, so i have 5 minutes to make a reply to this. i was talking to this girl on aim about lapdances, then i got disconnected. i hope she doesnt sign off!! grrr. its my own fault really, when the thing pops up that tells me i have 10 minutes left, i should say, BRB, disconnect then reconnect quickly, then ill have 2 more hours on the net. its 1:13. 1:14 3 more minutes. i wish i could post some pictures from my trips to seattle.

i was in settle a bit ago. like a week ago. i was down by pikes place and saw like 8 -10 tagger kids tagging an alley. i laughed. 1:16

back !~ sweet se didnt sign off.

• 1 month later...
Guest superbitch

this thread sucks dick

so whats up with no flicks of GUSTOE GSB. gustoe kills seattle harder than any of the fools you got on here. you need to get your heads out of your ass and recognize a real bomber. fuck peices!:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Guest superbitch

SEATTLE SUCKS MORE COCK THAN YOUR MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER PUT TOGETHER

i been in seattle before crushed realized your all a bunch of sceenster ass bithes that never even write and always talk about writing then start beef over writing .......fuck you all bitch little pussys !!!!!! gusto and index the only two in seattle that acually fuckin down and acually write not talk .... wait i forgot about take that fools hella down but yeah fuck seattle.

FUCK LEGAL BEAGLES, FUCK PEICES, TWO COLORS OR LESS BITCHES. GET WIT THE PROGRAM TOYS.

Re: this thread sucks dick

Originally posted by superbitch

so whats up with no flicks of GUSTOE GSB. gustoe kills seattle harder than any of the fools you got on here. you need to get your heads out of your ass and recognize a real bomber. fuck peices!:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Not what I heard....I heard he gets slashed and punked...

Originally posted by *Repent*

i feel obligated to reply to this thread since i grew up in seattle, and most of my shit i ever did is up there, but i really don't have anything to say. its hella sad too......... cause you ask most kids where their from and they say where w/ hella pride and conviction; like they actually give a shit about their city. but that's just it, seattle has no pride about it, don't get me wrong i love where i'm from and rep it like no other, but seattle(these days) is trying way to hard to be something it's not, and not just being what it really is. i say these days cause as you most likely know, unless your a young buck fresh out, that seattle has long past it's hay day of the glorious 90's. i know kids are still "putting in work" or whatever, but w/ lack of much heart, pride and passion it seems, just hitting the same old 2 week runner fame spots just so they can still have their names coming out your mouth and brag to their groupies, or whatever. but i think that's just a cop out. there was so many pioneers that put in their time in the city paving the way for all of us at it now and i feel we kind of dropped the ball and let them down; not continuing the legacy. shit i remember when writers used to tour up to seattle cause that was one of the growing places it was really poppin off at on the west, what happend? i know seattle has strict sentences and shit, believe me i know all to well, almost the entire time i was getting up there i was in and out and on probation and w/ warrants, but thats no excuse, seattle is way to easy to get over on to worry to much about that, theres always ways around it. .......but besides all that, i just think we need to realize that seattle is'nt ny, frisco, or la or whatever other city kids try and make it out to be, but unique and beutiful in its own urban playground sorta way. i left seattle w/ so many new unhit runner spots that i never got to, just because i was plagued by the cities lack of energy, and thats nobodies fault but my own, i realize this, but still come on........i know i've been rambling on wayto much, not making much sence, but thats to bad, like i first said i really dont have any one point to make just thought i should reply since seattle will always be apart of who i am as a person, aswell as a writer. i guess if your someone reading this post and anyother on this topic disregaurd what everyone says, w/ the exeption for disco and sacrates, cause they seem to know the seattle i've grownup loving and hating. most the rest of em seem to be either way to young to really know the deal or moved to the city fresh out of highschool from the east side or some shit.

signed, another disgruntled seattle writer who was forced to take flight.

good things about seattle:

bizlove pieces in '93

btm all city in '94

seattle center skatepark in the mid 90's

eastside rackspots

old costco train spot

metro busyards had no fences..

gasworks park

skating from u district to gasworks park

pulling hockey bags of krylon out of fred meyer on broadway twice in one day..

west seattle billboards in the daytime..

old city lights building..

seeing bizlove and keep throw cans at zen and 2sick (eck) at seattle center's "artists up against the wall" and diss 2zc at the same time..

nintendo in juvie..

seed (where are those prints, yo?).

mercier island girls

midnight skate sessions at westlake

vogue wall violence

bruno pieces

bgd tags (rev)

allcity kade

smog172

xundertowx

tred.

for all my homies.. not in seattle.. but whatevs..

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00240840f00000017.jpg'>

• 3 weeks later...

i reember being like 3 or 4 in the CD and the southend and it was crushed, like to this day I havent seen walls so crushed, this was in like 89, i just remember the graffiti, my mom has all these pictures of me there, that have a ton of graffiti in the back ground, but i couldnt really make anything out it was just like walls covered in tags, the first years of my life were in the southend,but now i live up in the north, university distrit what

good looking out on Kade..I almost forgot about him..a sad story..I remember seeing him with his mom at like 4 am in the university dist...digging through dumpsters..

and 3 or 4 in 89? Wow..we have some seedlings on here..I always forget..

Ive been on 12 oz off an one for over 2 years now and everytime a seattle thread comes up it ends up being negative..Im glad to see the past coming up in a good way..ill dig through my flicks and try and find some old whirl or maybe some gels :)

Archived