ButtSex......

CRAMPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Devilush

butt sex=good

Wait a second...is tis actual proof of a lady liking it. i suggested it once and she laughed and thought i was joking...anyway the way i heard the urban legend was that the girl shat on her new couch. the dad comes home and askes what the stains are from and she blaims it on the dog, murpy, at which point the father shoots the dog.

this is a quote that i just have to share from a conversation with my roommate last night:

gfresh: "so how are things going with (insert girlfriend's name here)?"

roommate: "i don't know, she's not as freaky as i'd like her to be. i just can't get comfortable knowing that if i pulled my dick out of her ass and it had shit all over it, she wouldn't lick it off."

eew. my roommate is a freak.

haha^ i find that butt sex is more of a joke than anything..

friend: my girlfriend is being sutch a bitch to me.

"ted":dude...stick it in her butt..show her who's boss.

{insert slappy hand fight till both are tired}

together: hahahahaha...hey...thats my girlfriend you talking about!

Originally posted by CRAMPS

HAHAH^ goo!

did you guys ever hear that urban myth about anal sex, where this couple are doing it at the girls house, and everything is going "smoothly" when the parents come home early durring the buttsex...the girl freaks out and tenses up "making her tight" and they pulls out suddenly which pulls her rectum outside causing an "ass tulip" and poo goes everywhere..

then the parents have to take her to the hospital to get her rectum put back inside her.

as funny as it sounds...i wonder if that has ever happend?

what you're thinking of is a prolapsed rectum. read up on it. it's some crazy shit (no pun intended). i don't think it can be caused by yanking the penis out quickly. if you manage to pull of dry anal and even get deep enough to pull out, then your girl is definitely rugged enough to handle it when daddy finds out about it. she'd probably kick his ass hands down. that shit has to hurt. usually, you can use lube or vagnial secretions, in which case a combination of this and sweat will make it a very easy, very wet slide after a couple of minutes.

Originally posted by Trick

you guys may enjoy but, (no pun intended) imagine our (the females) pain the first couple a times. imagine trying to push a skittle through your pee hole

do you partake in dry anal, ma'am? i know you have taken a shit fatter than the average penis plenty of times. density may be an issue, though.

my point was not that it's not fun or that it's bad only that at first it hurts. yeah there are big turds but ask any girl, it hurts the first coupkle of times. I'm not a constantly butt fucked person... hehehehe.....so it takes a little while to fully enjoy the rarity of anal sex. and to the person who said that they like it when girls are into it, we're....... we'll i can't say that because i can't speak for every girl but i want it when i'm horny and have been fucking regular for a while. you can't just butt fuck right away. it's like against the law or something. oh and rule number one

NO LUBE = NO SHIT TUBE.