Ummm.... Im a toy..

BANK

Originally posted by earo 35

man..... you need a LOT of practice.. thats all i can say... youre improving a little better, i would say blackbook first, the paint, but some people do it better both at the same time.

i spray better than i draw....but wat i really need is paint... cuz i never heave enough paint..so i imporvise..which isnt good

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by BANK

ahhhhhhh :king: POST IN HERE MORE :king: use the"TOYS POST HERE" thread thats what it is for.. anyways all my shit in this thread is old but my handstyle still isnt very good......

yo dawgh , this yo thread , get yo shine on nukka

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by BANK

haha... i dont even care any more... what the hells is going on in this thread anyways

d00d hard shit , keep up the good work yo.

is that what you want?

^^^^ sorry sir, but i have maybe less than 10 posts in any thread (not inluding mine), while you have every other post. i dont have 20 posts every day... and even if i do post alot, at least i post something relevent to the subject, i dont post some shit in german, its funny cuz i havent seen a single coroner flick in this whole forum..

haha dude i did that german thing as a joke for like 4 posts, find something new to criticize about cause i mean really you are grabbing at straws here...

and on a side note, yeah i havent posted any pictures of my graff because i would rather have people see them on walls, then post them on the net and act like im all up and shit

and also, i have only seen stuff from your blackbook, not walls so try again chump

• 2 weeks later...

Archived