Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

the american execution video

Fabo 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no? haha. well then, disregard that whole thing.

i hadent seen it. i thought he had a hood on.

i'm watching it now, but its downloading slowly.

there is no fucking way that that squirly, anxious, uncomfortable motherfucker on the far right (our right) is a terrorist.

no way.

i'll give a full report in a minute.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by seeking

i'll give a full report in a minute.

<----lights up cigarette

Guest imported_Tesseract

well thats fucked up, the consumption junction video is like that...in the orgish one he doesnt start screaming before he's actually touched i think.

fuck you guys! you wont trick me in viewing it again

those guys do seem to be fat as hell, and they do seem pretty white.

The first thing I said when I saw the group of

guys was 'Damn, they look like a bunch of

street thugs from LA in 1991..'

Notice only one or two of them are wearing

boots. The really fat guy is in sneakers.

Nice way to wag the dog, huh fellas?

Then again, they did find the body. Whatever that means.

A good question is why was Nick Berg detained?

http://www.rense.com/general52/dmne.htm

It's very disturbing to think that some shadowy figures were looking through some kind of personnel roster for the perfect american jew victim to further inflame violence against iraqis....

Oh, and they did mention at least this on air america. Executed by his own government?

Guest BROWNer

i heard he may have been a katsa..or a sayanim..

but that totally uncorroborated tid is coming from

michael 'israel is to blame for everything' rivero.

and he provided no name or link to the news

source that originally published this claim.

ok, wanna know what i think?

1.the screaming DEFINITELY starts before they even touch him, when you can clearly see that his mouth is closed. it's the result of either a problem with encoding (i've had this happen with movies ive downloaded) or bing dubbed (more likely). it's impossible to say for sure. either way, the voice does not sound like a man who is being killed. also, the first incision they make is to the front of the front of the throat. that skin is incredibly thin and easy to cut through. when the knife went through it, there should have been a drastic change in the tone. it should have become a gargling, muted sound. the one that we can hear is very clear and unobstructed. that is not how it would sound. simple anatonmy & physiology will tell you that. also, think of 'faces of death' and all that shit. think of the screams people had on that, then compare it to this. doesn't even come close in intensity.

2.when they tackle him to the floor there is a very clear edit in there, like in cheap movies when it switches between the actor and the stunt double or the dummy. it's not an encoding glitch, it's a flat out change of camera angle. there is absolutely no reason for that what so ever, and it's technologicaly impossible given the timeframe of events. if they wanted to follow the action, they would have tilted the camera 30 degrees, they would not have stopped filming, moved their entire body and camera, then started again, all under 2 seconds? not a chance in hell. anyone that's ever tried to film their friends skating knows there is a 2-3 second delay between start and stop times. not possible.

3.there does appear to be alot of blood on the ground, which is to be expected even if he was freshly dead, BUT, there is not much blood on the guys hand, which is bullshit. the second largest artery in the body, and the closest to the heart (ie: one of the most powerful) is the carotid, which goes up both sides of the neck. there is also the jugular vein, which is one of the largest veins. both of these spurt blood at a very serious rate, and if cut through would expel A LOT of blood. it would be shooting all over the walls, ALL OVER the guys hands, and likely even onto the camera. anyone remember in black hawk down when the guy gets shot in the leg, and they try to clamp the artery, and the blood shoots like a guiser? ok, imagine that, times two, and more powerful. the fact that there is none of that is incredibly alarming, and by alarming, i mean fishy as fuck. the only blood the guy has on his hands is a result of his hand being in direct contact with the skin. thats not how it works.

4.body movement....anyone seen cops (any episode, doesnt matter) when there are 4 cops all tackling one drunk guy, and they can't get him under control? well that's a guy who doesn't want to go to jail. imagine a guy is being murdered. he doesn't put up much of a fight, at all. infact, the only real movement once the angle changes is the guy with the knife trying to get the head off, a task which takes him a while...plenty long enough for the body's fight or flight, autonomous response reactions to kick in. but it doesnt happen. he just screams, with the same open mouth that never moves. just look at the guys shoulders. there is no movement there. no struggling what so ever. no thrashing of the head, nothing. when the camera changes angles, his body is completely straight and almost rigid. it stays in that straightend position the entire time. now i know it's hard to move when you're hand cuffed and being held down by 2 guys, but the ONLY movement, is stemming from the exact locations where the men are holding him, which is not really where the body would move from in that position. if you're lying on your stomach, with your hands cuffed behind your back, you can still move your shoulders and upper arms about very freely. that does not happen once. if someone was attacking your head or face, this would be the part of your body that would be reacting the most violently, yet it doesnt move at all. if you dont believe, lie down on the floor, put your hands behind your back and imagine being in that position. now try to move around and see which parts of you move most freely. it's the upper half of the body.

5. the 'terrorists'. if these guys are hardened, war torn terrorists, who have dedicated their lives to killing americans, then i'm donald fucking duck. the two guys on the ends (the one on the right specifically) are so fucking twitchy and nervous and anxious. if you're a terrorist group at the level of alqaeda, and you're going to carry out something like this, you pick your top guys to be a part of it, as a 'reward'. those dudes were fat, pale, and squirmy. just look at the way they picked at their masks, as if they were 'tichy'. these are people that live, fight and train in 120 degree weather. they wear head wraps all the time because of dust storms. they are not going to worrying about an 'itchy' mask. the fat guy is so fucking figety, it would almost be laughable if this wasn't so grave. finally, right before they cut off the head, when they're all screaming.... does that really sound like the commited yell of a religious fanatic? people put more heart into cheering for their favorite basketball team. think about highschool, and every fight you ever saw. that's how mass violent actions look. this thing looked premeditated and phony as fuck. it's like a movie filled with bad actors who aren't quite sure what their 'motivation' is. muslims pray to mecca 5 times a day, every single day. 'allah akbar' is more than second nature to them, yet they appear to shout it in the video like it was being read off a teleprompter. it's just not natural in the way it would be if they were really hardcore terrorists.

i won't even get into the theories about the chair being military issue, the guns possibly being israeli models, the fact that the fat guy appeared to be wearing white tennis shoes, or that nick was wearing a us military style prisoner uniform. those things are all kind of secondary to the medical, physical, technical and theological issues.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Hah, newest propaganda (on the Real Player

start page) is that Berg had 'ties to 9/11'...

Watch as he's now villified because the family is speaking out.

yes, it's getting interesting.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/05/11/...ain616842.shtml

In the wake of Berg's gruesome murder, the past link to Moussaoui seems a stranger-than-fiction coincidence — an American who inadvertently gave away his computer password to one suspected al Qaeda operative is later murdered by another notorious al Qaeda operative, Zarqawi.

The slain man's father, Michael Berg, told reporters that his son met Moussaoui while riding the bus to classes, and had allowed the suspect to use his computer.

But the 2002 FBI interview could explain the bureau's interest in Berg while he was detained by authorities in Iraq shortly before the militants kidnapped and killed him.

this is like a bad comedy.

Now he was friends with 9/11 mastermindm but then gets killed by the same group who masterminded the 9/11 atacks?

YO, WHO GOTS A FUCKING BELL....RING THAT SHIT..

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT.

a few more points- look at how big the hooded dudes are...football player big..like most US armed forces big.

look at the chair Nick Berg is in..look at the chair of abu giraib prison photos....same lawn chair home depot style.

and orange jumpsuit same ones they give out in county jails here in us.

DON'T FALL FOR IT.

YOU ARE BEING PSY-OP'ED.

IT IS ALL BAD FOLKS...ALL BAD.

TO, WHO HAS A BELL TO RING...RING IT...BULL SHIT..BULLSHIT..BULLSHIT.!

Originally posted by Weapon X

I also think that gfreshsushi’s comment maybe a little out of line. I’ve met some damn smart people in the military (not that my country’s military is even worth speaking of anymore). An army wouldn’t function very well if it was full of dumb people, in my opinion.

i don't think my comment was out of line at all. people who enlisted for an 8-year stint, with about 3-4 years of active duty, then a few more kicking around waiting for an honorable discharge, need our support to go back and keep fighting? it's their job, and they chose to sign up for it, for better or worse. those who support the war and the soldiers fighting it aren't picky about who they cheer on. i am anti-military, and seeing as how i have had absolutely ZERO positive experiences with members of the military, my opinion is biased. my opinion is also biased because everyone i know (including family members) who has enlisted has been a giant fucking idiot. i am directly quoting my cousin, who enlisted in the navy straight out of high school: "i joined the navy because i was tired of thinking for myself." as i stated, this is my opinion, based upon my experiences.

Nice analysis seeks.....

And gfresh: I'm in the military. I might be stupid but I'm not an idiot.

I'll tell ya that pre 911 most kids joined the military cause they had nothing going for them. Like myself. Post 911 we got a few boy scouts but mostly we are here because it's an opportunity we don't have otherwise because we are mostly poor and disenfranchised. I've seen studies done by the military showing that most people in the military come from poor and disenfranchised states as well. Some of us got the go to war or go to jail line from a judge. I guess we are essentially paid mercenaries.

Okay there are alot of idiots in the military. But we are not ALL idiots. Iq generally varies by MOS (Military Occupational Specialty). I say generally because it's not absolute. It's a commonly known fact in the military that combat arms MOS' are generally crazy dumb fucks we lovingly refer to as bullet sponges. But even some people in Military Intelligence are crazy dumbfucks. So yeah it's not absolute but it seems to be thematic. I scored high enough on the ASVAB without even studying to qualify for every job except for some shit with satellites. I wanted to be 33W which is electronic warfare but there were only 12 slots available per year for that so I didn't get it. Or MI.... I wound up turning monkey wrenches. Oh well it's cool I guess. Got some job skills outta it.

I didn't even know they had a graphic design MOS.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by villain

I didn't even know they had a graphic design MOS.

that's fuckin' dope as hell. military r&d aesthetic is the shit.

ok, wanna know what i think?

1.the screaming DEFINITELY starts before they even touch him, when you can clearly see that his mouth is closed. it's the result of either a problem with encoding (i've had this happen with movies ive downloaded) or bing dubbed (more likely). it's impossible to say for sure. either way, the voice does not sound like a man who is being killed. also, the first incision they make is to the front of the front of the throat. that skin is incredibly thin and easy to cut through. when the knife went through it, there should have been a drastic change in the tone. it should have become a gargling, muted sound. the one that we can hear is very clear and unobstructed. that is not how it would sound. simple anatonmy & physiology will tell you that. also, think of 'faces of death' and all that shit. think of the screams people had on that, then compare it to this. doesn't even come close in intensity.

2.when they tackle him to the floor there is a very clear edit in there, like in cheap movies when it switches between the actor and the stunt double or the dummy. it's not an encoding glitch, it's a flat out change of camera angle. there is absolutely no reason for that what so ever, and it's technologicaly impossible given the timeframe of events. if they wanted to follow the action, they would have tilted the camera 30 degrees, they would not have stopped filming, moved their entire body and camera, then started again, all under 2 seconds? not a chance in hell. anyone that's ever tried to film their friends skating knows there is a 2-3 second delay between start and stop times. not possible.

3.there does appear to be alot of blood on the ground, which is to be expected even if he was freshly dead, BUT, there is not much blood on the guys hand, which is bullshit. the second largest artery in the body, and the closest to the heart (ie: one of the most powerful) is the carotid, which goes up both sides of the neck. there is also the jugular vein, which is one of the largest veins. both of these spurt blood at a very serious rate, and if cut through would expel A LOT of blood. it would be shooting all over the walls, ALL OVER the guys hands, and likely even onto the camera. anyone remember in black hawk down when the guy gets shot in the leg, and they try to clamp the artery, and the blood shoots like a guiser? ok, imagine that, times two, and more powerful. the fact that there is none of that is incredibly alarming, and by alarming, i mean fishy as fuck. the only blood the guy has on his hands is a result of his hand being in direct contact with the skin. thats not how it works.

4.body movement....anyone seen cops (any episode, doesnt matter) when there are 4 cops all tackling one drunk guy, and they can't get him under control? well that's a guy who doesn't want to go to jail. imagine a guy is being murdered. he doesn't put up much of a fight, at all. infact, the only real movement once the angle changes is the guy with the knife trying to get the head off, a task which takes him a while...plenty long enough for the body's fight or flight, autonomous response reactions to kick in. but it doesnt happen. he just screams, with the same open mouth that never moves. just look at the guys shoulders. there is no movement there. no struggling what so ever. no thrashing of the head, nothing. when the camera changes angles, his body is completely straight and almost rigid. it stays in that straightend position the entire time. now i know it's hard to move when you're hand cuffed and being held down by 2 guys, but the ONLY movement, is stemming from the exact locations where the men are holding him, which is not really where the body would move from in that position. if you're lying on your stomach, with your hands cuffed behind your back, you can still move your shoulders and upper arms about very freely. that does not happen once. if someone was attacking your head or face, this would be the part of your body that would be reacting the most violently, yet it doesnt move at all. if you dont believe, lie down on the floor, put your hands behind your back and imagine being in that position. now try to move around and see which parts of you move most freely. it's the upper half of the body.

5. the 'terrorists'. if these guys are hardened, war torn terrorists, who have dedicated their lives to killing americans, then i'm donald fucking duck. the two guys on the ends (the one on the right specifically) are so fucking twitchy and nervous and anxious. if you're a terrorist group at the level of alqaeda, and you're going to carry out something like this, you pick your top guys to be a part of it, as a 'reward'. those dudes were fat, pale, and squirmy. just look at the way they picked at their masks, as if they were 'tichy'. these are people that live, fight and train in 120 degree weather. they wear head wraps all the time because of dust storms. they are not going to worrying about an 'itchy' mask. the fat guy is so fucking figety, it would almost be laughable if this wasn't so grave. finally, right before they cut off the head, when they're all screaming.... does that really sound like the commited yell of a religious fanatic? people put more heart into cheering for their favorite basketball team. think about highschool, and every fight you ever saw. that's how mass violent actions look. this thing looked premeditated and phony as fuck. it's like a movie filled with bad actors who aren't quite sure what their 'motivation' is. muslims pray to mecca 5 times a day, every single day. 'allah akbar' is more than second nature to them, yet they appear to shout it in the video like it was being read off a teleprompter. it's just not natural in the way it would be if they were really hardcore terrorists.

i won't even get into the theories about the chair being military issue, the guns possibly being israeli models, the fact that the fat guy appeared to be wearing white tennis shoes, or that nick was wearing a us military style prisoner uniform. those things are all kind of secondary to the medical, physical, technical and theological issues.

So what trying to say here is that the movie is bull shit?

Dude they identified the body, they buried the body(without a head)

I think they would of known how he was killed.

I dont think this movie is bullshit, Dont go into to detail how there wasnt enough blood. How else do you think this guy died?

Originally posted by mullet

So what trying to say here is that the movie is bull shit?

Dude they identified the body, they buried the body(without a head)

I think they would of known how he was killed.

I dont think this movie is bullshit, Dont go into to detail how there wasnt enough blood. How else do you think this guy died?

????

So I guess you think that every forensic examiner is some kind of angel and not swayed by bribes and or threats? Perhaps not even complicit? What about JFK? It's not the first time some shit like this happened.

Originally posted by Weapon X

Villain, you may be stupid, but you’re not an idiot.

But I think that video is real, even though my winamp was playing it with delayed audio and with a blue tint.

It's not just the quality of the video, although that is also questionable. I think the most striking thing is how the fuck did he go straight from US custody to "al queda" custody?

Originally posted by villain

????

So I guess you think that every forensic examiner is some kind of angel and not swayed by bribes and or threats? Perhaps not even complicit? What about JFK? It's not the first time some shit like this happened.

i think it would be kind of obvious if they found a headless

man i think they would have known how it was done. Plus a family member would have to identify the body and i dont think his wife, mother etc is going to fake his sons/husbands death.