the american execution video

Fabo 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that shits nice that we can get alqaudi video tapes of beheadings but we can see the torture done to iraqi prisoners video tape. why dont we execute people. were masked like they do. i mean fuck i wear masks when im eating burger king. burger kings the illiminati fucking nagged me back when my friend and i ate there everyday they come in and sit 3 table ahead. they drink coffee and eat the non greasiest thing they could get which is i think is some gay atkin shit

but word there watching

Originally posted by WhiteOx

BUT HIS MURDER WAS QUICK..

JUDGING BY HIS FACE HE WAS NOT BEATEN OR TORTURED. HE WAS GIVEN THE LUXURY OF A QUICK DEATH. SOMETHING MANY IRAQIS HAVE NOT AFFORDED. HIS KILLING LASTED A FEW PAINFUL AND IMMENSELY SCARY SECONDS BUT IT WAS NUMBED BY SHOCK...

Am i reading what i think im reading or is this ^^on another subject?

Eeerrr what the hell are you talking about hes murder wasnt "quik"

The guys head was hacked with a knife(probably not the sharpest one)

This thread is really good, filled with exellent links and different viewpoints. If you don`t like to read then fuck your illiterate ass. Get an educated opinion or get the fuck outta here.

RIP Nick Berg however you died

RIP to all the American and Iraqis that have been killed during this idiocy.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Brown, i just read 'human resource expoitation training manual'...holy shit there are some nice profiles in there and i'm ,lovin the freudian touch

Originally posted by mullet

I see your reading comprehension and intelligence are shining through on yet another wonderful post.

ok, just acouple of things i wanted to add.

The link between Berg and Moussaoui is QUITE a coincidence.

The story says that Berg was in Iraq doing "freelance telecommunications construction" yet he was not linked with any corporate backing or affiliation. What? did i just hear that right. How the fuck are you going to do any type of telecomunications work, like building telephone poles, or whatever the fuck they said he was doing. without any type of corporate affiliation? ALso, How the fuck did he get into Iraq? That shit is ridiculous, they haven't let a commercial flights into bahgdad since the befor the war kicked off. I wasn't even aware that the US lets just anyone into iraq who wants to do freelance construction.

Also, he went to North Africa to do some shit like that before... I'm sorry but this guy has CIA written all over him. or something, somethings not right. Theres no way you can be an american just trapesing around Iraq right now. if he wasnt some US intelllegence then he must have had some phony documents or credentials, something. You would be stopped every 2 seconds over there. And he was in Iraqi police custody and US custody at one point. Even if the US would just let you ride, Why the fuck wouldn't you just get the fuck out of there, he knew that they kidnap and murder americans for sport over there.

Yes its fucked up to see that shit (I heard it was made with one of those new camera/video phones), but you really have to look at this from a critical angle, especially when the media, is like "oh look at these crazy muslim chopping everyones heads off",

Fuck that,this whole thing just seems to weird.

If you read the CIA torture handbooks it actually tailors techniques to what's degrading to the culture. For example the Piles of naked men violates like to sexuality and tradition of islamic males. Like the shit in Argentina about the green cars.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by BROWNer

the Army's Foreign Intelligence Assistance Program, codenamed "Project X".

Best codename EVER.

u do realize how much thats fucking discusting...no human should EVER do shit like that man. u think their fucking god is giving them a thumbs up? for all we know, theres just one god, and people just have different visions..whatever, fuck iraq. why did white people gotta fuck up a good piece of land?

Originally posted by dime sack

u do realize how much thats fucking discusting...no human should EVER do shit like that man. u think their fucking god is giving them a thumbs up? for all we know, theres just one god, and people just have different visions..whatever, fuck iraq. why did white people gotta fuck up a good piece of land?

well that was just jam packed with well thought out, intelligent comments.

Originally posted by Scott Baio

ok, just acouple of things i wanted to add.

The link between Berg and Moussaoui is QUITE a coincidence.

The story says that Berg was in Iraq doing "freelance telecommunications construction" yet he was not linked with any corporate backing or affiliation. What? did i just hear that right. How the fuck are you going to do any type of telecomunications work, like building telephone poles, or whatever the fuck they said he was doing. without any type of corporate affiliation? ALso, How the fuck did he get into Iraq? That shit is ridiculous, they haven't let a commercial flights into bahgdad since the befor the war kicked off. I wasn't even aware that the US lets just anyone into iraq who wants to do freelance construction.

Also, he went to North Africa to do some shit like that before... I'm sorry but this guy has CIA written all over him. or something, somethings not right. Theres no way you can be an american just trapesing around Iraq right now. if he wasnt some US intelllegence then he must have had some phony documents or credentials, something. You would be stopped every 2 seconds over there. And he was in Iraqi police custody and US custody at one point. Even if the US would just let you ride, Why the fuck wouldn't you just get the fuck out of there, he knew that they kidnap and murder americans for sport over there.

Yes its fucked up to see that shit (I heard it was made with one of those new camera/video phones), but you really have to look at this from a critical angle, especially when the media, is like "oh look at these crazy muslim chopping everyones heads off",

Fuck that,this whole thing just seems to weird.

its possible but dont assume anything. you must realise that in actual truth you are completely ignorant about that subject

Originally posted by mullet

if you think about it there aren't many ways to die quicker then having your throat cut

BULLSHIT MAN UMA THURMAN JUST SLEPT FOR 4 YEARS FROM A BULLET

TO THE BRAIN MAN LOLZ HAHA

Just kidding. Really though, let's say he was dead (which he more than

likely was.) Do you think whatever death he had was painless and

without suffering? No fucking way. To knock him off and make his body

convincingly look alive, their choices for killing were limited. Gunshot

to the brain is the one that was impossible, because after the sinus is

exploded you've got one hell of a mess to clean up.

They either:

1) Smothered him to death, which would absolutely suck.

2) Broke his neck, which does not guarantee instant death.

3) Poisoned him, which was most likely painful as fuck.

Obviously there are more, but you can see how a painless death was

definitely not in the lineup. Think about it: If you have a detainee whose

corpse you are willing to defile on television, you probably don't have the

compassion to give the man an easy death.

i know it's been covered by others, but to the dumb ass with the selective reading, i wasn't saying eh wasn't dead, i was saying that it looked like he was dead before they cut his head off.

the fact that he was even in the country at all is incredibly suspect. you can't just 'show up' there. you'd have to fly into a neighboring country and then drive in. someone should investigate (or make public) the details of him being there. that would be interesting. also, if the cops detained him for questioning, they're not just going to let him go and walk out the door. they would want him to leave immediately, and would probably escourt him out of the country.

this whole thing is a crock of shit.

seeks/killing hope

It takes about something like 2 min to bleed to death from having your throat cut. There's a guy in detroit who had his cut from ear to ear and he's still alive and well.

Especially as medicine gets better. I was saying to BROWNer the other night that if we didn't have body armor and better medical care our casualty rates would be alot more in line with vietnam levels. Instead we have a bunch of amputees and people with shrapnel in their bodies and crap. We have about 10,000 injured in this war already.

Guest BROWNer

since this has turned to speculation and conspiracy thinking, somebody

on the weekend told me flat out that they think this whole thing went

down at abu graib, which they thought explained why he was still in the

detainee garb, the chair thing and the walls blahblah..

wouldn't that be nice and fucked up?

Originally posted by BROWNer

since this has turned to speculation and conspiracy thinking, somebody

on the weekend told me flat out that they think this whole thing went

down at abu graib, which they thought explained why he was still in the

detainee garb, the chair thing and the walls blahblah..

wouldn't that be nice and fucked up?

Hell Yes.

The world is absolutely insane. And I thought it was just me.... pfftt....

Originally posted by WhiteOx

its possible but dont assume anything. you must realise that in actual truth you are completely ignorant about that subject

True, but you are just as ignorant as i am. The truth is that nobody will ever know what really happened.

Archived