Tattoo flash

teen_014.jpg

I'm about to open a tattoo studio anytime soon, and I'm in need of some flash (models for people to pick from). So maybe You people want to do some for me, anything you think anyone wants to put on their skin.. Either post it here. or mail it to me, september11@newyork.usa.com .. Decent size please, so i can print it out.. And if anyone chooses Your flash, pictures will be posted..

Thank you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, and i need a new car so maybe you guys can send me one or even money will do. hit up my email and i'll send you the address to send donations. i'll even post pictures of it here for you guys. thanks.

Originally posted by teen_014.jpg

I'm about to open a tattoo studio anytime soon, and I'm in need of some flash (models for people to pick from). So maybe You people want to do some for me, anything you think anyone wants to put on their skin.. Either post it here. or mail it to me, september11@newyork.usa.com .. Decent size please, so i can print it out.. And if anyone chooses Your flash, pictures will be posted..

Thank you.

how about u pay some people to do it instead of usin people as ur beyotch.

guys, while we're on the subject, I'm a gallery painter and I was wondering if any of you guys could send me some of your canvases that I can call my own and sell in a gallery. I mean, I can send you a picture of the person buying it... email me at I'mafuckingleech@Idon'tknowhowtomakemyownartwork.com

Archived