Ladys In Graffiti

FemiWrite

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

aight so check it im from the northwest known for nonstop rain yadig, which has nothing to do with this but what im saying is i was wonderin if im the only vet/known writer in seatown that rock pink shades consistently watermeleon krylon to be exact and i get hated and critisized by hella heads when i fade them and its brighter and cleaner than there shit...that color is very sick and by far the thickest and most non translusent color besides b/w that krylon makes...its stupid fuckem art is art color are colors my pink with white inside outline will bling more than any of there shit, and pinks straigh klownin...so does anyone else agree or have the same problems?

PS why you ask i am in the chick section...cause theyll have my back...CAUSE PINK IS THE TRUTH

holler at me

superman

Deflowering Of Virgins Krew!!!

s42000040td.jpg

super188rc.jpg

Originally posted by DayzOfViolencEKREW@Mar 29 2006, 05:14 AM

aight so check it im from the northwest known for nonstop rain yadig, which has nothing to do with this but what im saying is i was wonderin if im the only vet/known writer in seatown that rock pink shades consistently watermeleon krylon to be exact and i get hated and critisized by hella heads when i fade them and its brighter and cleaner than there shit...that color is very sick and by far the thickest and most non translusent color besides b/w that krylon makes...its stupid fuckem art is art color are colors my pink with white inside outline will bling more than any of there shit, and pinks straigh klownin...so does anyone else agree or have the same problems?

PS why you ask i am in the chick section...cause theyll have my back...CAUSE PINK IS THE TRUTH

holler at me

superman

Deflowering Of Virgins Krew!!!

s42000040td.jpg

super188rc.jpg

have you seen the new kilz casual colors?their pink is the shit.the cans are a little weird though, they kinda look like shampoo botles and the caps cant be changed but theyre still pretty decent.up the pink!!!

• 2 weeks later...