ever meet someone like this?

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

a couple weeks ago, after a show here, my friends and i went over to our friends house who are in a local band and were having the after party kind of deal. after being throughouly burnt out from rocking out to reggie and the full effects live show i changed into a tshirt and my favorite pair of adidas blue and neon orange pleated track pants, which i dont wear to be "HIPHOP" or to be cool, i just think they are the most comfortable pair of pants in the world.

anyway up comes this readheaded step child wearing all black, long bowl type haircut, studded belt and tight black pants and boots...too emo'd out for his own good. im walking to the car to get more booze and he says, "yeah leave you fucking psuedo rock hip hop wannabe" or something to that effect and i shrug it off. i get my beer and head back to the house and dude says, "i wouldnt go in there, its pretty rough wearing a getup like that." and his fat ricky lake looking broad says the same thing. this being my friends house, with a bunch of people i know standing by me i proceed to tell him to fuck off and walk away thinking itll be over with.

as someone opens the door, i see the dude flipping me off through the door like a fucking pussy, and he walks away with friends!

why are there people on this earth who think that they are that better than a person to posture and say shit like "psuedo rock hip hop?" it makes me sick.

get over your shitty teen years and take off that silly ass belt, man...and quit hating on track pants.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey, you ended up partying that night and not him so don't even sweat it. People often mistake their clothes for their attitude. They dress all punk or emo or hip-hop, and suddenly they are tough, melancholy or thuggish. F*ck that! You are not your clothes. I wear clothes that are comfortable, and if someone else doesn’t like, then tough shit for them.

------------------

Al

Stonecutters #1

you should have grabbed his face like a bowling ball, kicked him in the nads approximately 3 times (for good measure), then gone for the spare (his ricki-lookin girlfriend). whilst stunned from the fact his eyeballs had been poked out, you should have grabbed one of his anorexic tag-along mates (there's one in every crowd) by the ankles, and swung the little fucker like a baseball bat and hit psuedo-boy's head for a homer.

team sports for 2001

[This message has been edited by graffitiSUX (edited 09-21-2001).]

Guest --zeSto--

am I the only retard (or old man)

who doesn't get "emo"??

what the fuck is that?

And I'm a very firm beliver that

the outer appearance reflects the inner self.

Sound like you had your first run-in with what we in the upstate area affectionately refer to as a Romulan; named so for the striking resemblance to the bowl-cut-rocking aliens on Star Trek. That whole way-too-small black Dickies and tight-ass black t-shirt studded belt greasy black hair thing is out of control up in the NY/VT area. When I was in a band (yeah, fuck stardom) we played up there and all those Roms are pricks. For real, if you didn't have the look down then they pretty much shit on you...

Fucking Romulans.

i too attended that show....which was hands down the most fun i have ever had at that sort of thing.between finally getting to see reggie.and going with all my friends [we where the guys in the center of the floor yelling dirty dozen].it was everthing i would want a show to be ..real.fun with no fights..oh about that guy...fuck him.....this ''i'm too cool for my own good ''stuff is going around like the plague.....

Originally posted by platapie:

wow way to control your anger buddy i would have been very tempted to to talk alot more shit and possibly kik the crap out of him.

... i agree...nothing happened but you were ready,they were probaly drunk.....all i have to say is dont let them get caught slippn....

Guest serpent of the light

emo: kids who can't handle metal or hardcore, sing about girls and how beautiful rain is, usually trying to sound metal or hardcore. sissy fuckers, have big holes in their ears, wear tight black clothes, many don't bathe, keep away if possible, or beat they azzez.

------------------

you are the one who killed his own son... ... BLAME IT ON GOD!

Originally posted by touched by a priest:

sounds like makro's been giving you a hard time.

thats a fucking insult. I dont even look "hardcore" or "emo" or "death metal". i do not dress my music. i dress myself. i also wouldnt fuckin diss someone off like that.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Guest young republican

I once got really drunk and loud, some shit happened and it ended up like this:

Some dude runs at me thinking hes tough....GONG.... over the head with a 40 you go! he realizes he is surrounded by my firends and hes about to die or leave.... "bye bye and I am keeping your car keys", than his homie who actually was as drunk as me and beating up GONG dude does some shit and this results:

dude and this fat chick talking shit to me, finally I called the bitch a "fat bitch and all of a sudden dude starts to swing at me, so I do what any red blooded man would do, I blocked his blows with the girls head for a second than pushed her at him and began to beat the shit out of him and hit her once too, finnaly it got to me ramming his head into the side walk and all of that...dont let a punk talk shit when you are drinking at your homies house.

if you slap and emo kid they yelp like little bitches.....its pretty loud and sometimes they start crying on top of it.....you should really check it out sometime.....

boogie hands....hating emo kids since....well....forever....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

thats a fucking insult. I dont even look "hardcore" or "emo" or "death metal". i do not dress my music. i dress myself. i also wouldnt fuckin diss someone off like that.

not to their face, but remember trendy steve from work? jeez, joke, lighten up. and you dont look like that i agree, you look like a raver!!!! again a joke.

hahah.. the kids that are so quick to judge others because they're unsure of themselves.

Its a shame. - You should see what I have to go through when I hang out with anyone.. I happen to really like punk, hardcore, jazz, latin, reggae, old old ska, hip hop, and old breaks.. my clothes is a mixture of all of that and anytime I hang out with someone they have to comment.. "Who the hell is Operation Ivy? That shirt is all dirty dude, I can't believe you're going out in that" -- or -- "Damn zack, you're lookin fuckin all preppy and hip hop today, do you even listen to punk anymore?"

Fuck em...if punk is about being an individual and not following the fucking crowd why do i have to wear a punk uniform at shows and when i'm with my punk friends..

All I can say is Dead Milkmen - VFW.mp3

Good luck fella

Archived