Playstation 3

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The List of Launch Titles Includes:

SCEA Launch Titles

Resistance: Fall of Man™

NBA 07

Genji: Days of the Blade™

Third Party Publisher Titles*

Blazing Angels™ Squadrons of WWII Ubisoft

Call of Duty®3 Activision

EA Sports™ Fight Night Round 3 Electronic Arts

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Bethesda Softworks

F.E.A.R.™ Vivendi Universal Games

Full Auto™2: Battlelines Sega

Madden NFL™ 07 Electronic Arts

MARVEL™:ULTIMATE ALLIANCE™ Activision

Mobile Suit Gundam®: CROSSFIRE™ NAMCO BANDAI Games

NBA 2K7 2K Sports

Need For Speed™ Carbon Electronic Arts

NHL® 2K7 2K Sports

RIDGE RACER® 7 NAMCO BANDAI Games

Sonic the Hedgehog Sega

Tiger Woods PGA Tour® 07 Electronic Arts

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas Ubisoft

Tony Hawk’s Project 8™ Activision

Untold Legends™ Dark Kingdom™ Sony Online Entertainment

Ya, that's cause Sony got sued for stealing the rumble technology from someone else. So they quickly revised their controllers and added "tilt sensors". Wait, they replaced something they stole with a concept they stole. Sweet.

Oh, and btw, the PS3 has tilt sensors, while the Wii has actual Motion Sensors.

even though they stole it couldn't they have had some other company do the rumble for them? as much as i would like to see sony go down in a blaze, i don't see that happening. i'd like to just see nintendo and xbox in it. sony wants a monopoly in gaming and wants to soak up all the 3rd parties for themselves.

fuck i missed the boat on getting my shit reserved.

dude's are already "preselling" on ebay for 1200+.

it's supposed to be 40 x faster than the ps2 and twice that of the 360.

blu ray dvd players are about a g.

so might as well get a ps3 if your thinking about bluray.

The best thing they could have done was to have kept those controllers. That shit looks mad.

I got burned with my PS2 as they dropped the price 3 months after I brought mine for the sole purpose of playing GT3. I was mad pissed, but this one I will definitely wait until the price drops.

i'm excited finally bout to upgrade from the old box tv i had since around middle school (probably elementary) to an hdtv (lcd). gotta see how these games look on it. right now i'm eyeing that sharp aquos 52" (lc-52d62) 1080p, we're just trying to find the cheapest retailer right now

lc-52d62u.jpg

if you have dead rising for 360 you can't read the text for shit on a regular tv.

as far as blu-ray, to me dvd is just fine for now i don't think blu-ray is worth the price. i did a lot of research and asking questions prior to making my selection so if anyone else out there planning to switch to hdtv flatscreens and have questions i'm willin to share some info

damn theo, i'm looking at getting a large flat panel of some sort aswell, probably lcd, i just looked up that aquos and holy shit, $4500?

30j5z40.gif

whats the cheapest you have found it for?

you can get it cheaper than that. most bigchain stores like bestbuy are selling them for that price you listed. you can get it at circuit city though for $4000. i'm not paying that... just search that code "lc-52d62" on froogle. found em for like $3200, but most of em were in new york... found some in my area near l.a. sellin em for $3300 so i'll drive and pick em up... still be cheaper than having it shipped from ny.

Archived