musiciansfriend.com platinum member???

Chicken George

hey. does anyone know about or is anyone a member..meaning does anyone have the musicianfriend.com charge card thing. the platinum member shit. this kid at my work kinda turned me on to it. sounds dope, i can get everything at my door and pay monthly with no interest in the first 6 months...sounds good, but im not sure. im just wondering if anyone has this and can tell me if its as good a deal as it seems. i dont wanna get it then they hit me with some hidden shit i didnt know about and i end up paying all this money. word. i dont know shit about credit cards or anything thats why im asking im dumb. thanks for the help i get.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah...i have one and still havent used it, on top of that i had imaculate credit from many many things covering a four year period and still only got a limit of $600 dollars...i took out a loan for some music equipment and a year and a half later ive only just made a dent in it...my advice, save your money....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Archived