song at your funeral

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
or "exhale"

NO~! this needs to be played or i will not be burried in peace

another one of my friends just died this summer, only hjes was a best friend i lived with, and he wanted to be buried like ggallin, but i couldnt man up to his family and tell em ay this dude wants a bottle of sailor in his arms (like we talked about a the kitchen table) bujt they still buried him with the shoes i let him borrow that he never gave back, his switch blade that packof smokes

good fuckin deal

idk what song they played it was church shit

NO~! this needs to be played or i will not be burried in peace

another one of my friends just died this summer, only hjes was a best friend i lived with, and he wanted to be buried like ggallin, but i couldnt man up to his family and tell em ay this dude wants a bottle of sailor in his arms (like we talked about a the kitchen table) bujt they still buried him with the shoes i let him borrow that he never gave back, his switch blade that packof smokes

good fuckin deal

idk what song they played it was church shit

Yo, that shit is tuff tho, I had friends that died and I couldn't imagine what there parents were going through. I think about my friends (one in particular) that died everyday. I don't care what they play when I die, I think it'll be more about the people I leave behind. Hopefully they respect me. Atleast your boy got his blade, RIP

Archived