flix from me

deceipt

Originally posted by newmark

whatever, yea, like he said, look at things from real life, boxes, simple shit, drow it till your eyes bleed and you draw them with your eyes on the inside of you eyelids. That shading is wack, no good sense of light, but good design. Cool shadows look better if its a warm light highlights. and vice versa, warm shadows for cool highlights.

not like you: hahahaha, i know. but its not like he's taking credit for it really. like i said, i shouldn't have posted that picture in the first place but i wasn't thinking when i did. sorry.

newmark: ya, good advice. i've sketched sum real stuff a bit. but i just dont often get the time and when i got it im exausted and all. this is much better advice than "get a illegal wall fag!" and "change ur name fag!" "quit biting you toy!" and wutever else i get from all of you so-called "artists". as for all of you keep on insulting me and i'll keep on writing responses wasting space in my thread pretending that i care. im not gonna say i dont care at all cuz arrogance annoys me. but i dont get my feathers all rinkled up over sumbody elses emotionally based opinion on sumthing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

there's nothing unamerican about being vegetarian. c'mon now

rick savage: i guess u recognized those flix from the pawnshop? that is jast's wall. so ur just a spectator of graff? wuts funny is i suspect alot of the people in here clowning on me dont even write themselves. otherwise there just sum of them kids that have been writing forever but never actually done a piece and just put throw-ups everywhere they go. and sorry but i call that vandalism. unless there is some meaning behind other than just to get ur name up. its vandalism. now if u put ur name up all over and made it look good or made political points or sumthing like that its a different story. but seeing shitty ass throw-ups all in the streets just gets on my nerves.

im not gonna say he didn't bite on peeta and neither is he. i pointed it out before a million other "dumbfucks" did. cuz like i said i shouldnt've posted it to start out. but im not gonna go back and delete it.

eyeforaneye: vegetarians are anti-semitic and not eating meat is unconstitutional ;)

yea what up never? i though nomak was bringin perve and wiot to finish that scarface wall?? i still have jasts blackbook at my house. he was supposto come and get it that nite but never called me. anyways do u have bryans #? if so call him and get my #. ill talk to u later then

Originally posted by deceipt

wuts funny is i suspect alot of the people in here clowning on me dont even write themselves. otherwise there just sum of them kids that have been writing forever but never actually done a piece and just put throw-ups everywhere they go. and sorry but i call that vandalism. unless there is some meaning behind other than just to get ur name up. its vandalism. now if u put ur name up all over and made it look good or made political points or sumthing like that its a different story. but seeing shitty ass throw-ups all in the streets just gets on my nerves.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:That is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read on this forum.

Originally posted by awkward eye

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:That is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read on this forum.

actually what is stupid is you giving an opinion but not backing it up with why you have that opinion. maybe im wrong about suspecting alot of kids on here trying to stab at me dont write graff or have little artistic talent. considering that i dont really know nor really care to know anybody on here personally there is a good chance i am wrong. but i have known alot of kids who write just for ups and have never before painted a piece. and alot of the ones i've known talk alot of shit, start a bunch of drama from it, and give graffiti its bad name. its pretty fucking pathetic how we all sit here and argue and put each other down all the time. nobody thinks alike, only similar. the kids who replied giving me advice about shading and all seem to have sumwut of a taste in art. then the rest of the kids that just respond telling me im stupid and biting and am a toy just said that and nothing else but a bunch of jibberish. giving advice and talking shit are two different actions.

im just getting the idea that u interpretted wut i said as "there are no talented people that post in here" and "i am against illegal graffiti" and if that is wut u got out of it then u misinterpretted my words. i like illegal graffiti when it either looks good or makes some kind of a statement (political graffiti). as far as kids just writing their name all over the place, well any jackass can pick up a can and spray a word all around. an artist can do it with class.

Originally posted by InfamousOne

yea what up never? i though nomak was bringin perve and wiot to finish that scarface wall?? i still have jasts blackbook at my house. he was supposto come and get it that nite but never called me. anyways do u have bryans #? if so call him and get my #. ill talk to u later then

ok so i met you before gotcha. ya jast has been askin me to get in touch with one of you guys to get his blackbook back. i was actually going to come thru to put up a piece on that scarface production that i never even saw but i dunno if i ever will considering me and jast dont ever really talk to nomak all that much. i cant remember who bryan was and who you are. but i know one of you has my screen name. get me on AIM sumtime dude.

... so he just ripped those letters off a peeta piece and created a "detail" sketch out of it that day

What does that mean...

...you are a very important person mr. 553 posts

You haven't got a clue.

i think every writer out of ATL has been accused of biting on totem to some extent at least once.

Not even close to accurate.

...just like screw painted a piece that said saber and also a piece that said revok.

Another statement which backs up my notion that you haven't got a clue.

i havent read any responses up ahead yet,

Sure dude.

i have another word i write which i will probly start making stencils whenever i have free time and start getting up again.

I thought this may be my favorite quote from you yet...then I read this one below....

its fucking impossible to come up with a name that makes any sense and there not be SUMBODY else that already has it. once again i quote myself "there is no such thing as original anymore; there is only unique".

Can I use this quote for my site?

wuts funny is i suspect alot of the people in here clowning on me dont even write themselves.

You're doing a pretty good job of clowning yourself.

otherwise there just sum of them kids that have been writing forever but never actually done a piece and just put throw-ups everywhere they go. and sorry but i call that vandalism....

....i like illegal graffiti when it either looks good or makes some kind of a statement (political graffiti).

And what movement are you apart of again?

its not like im bragging that im the sickest writer in atlanta or sumthing.

Did you mean Newnan?

thats nice to see you disagree with me bill campbell. i must indeed be pretty lost like you say because i dont even know wut it is you are saying i dont have a clue about. u just made a statement and gave nothing to back it up with. if ur gonna criticize me then have some kind of an argument to back up ur opinions, in case you havent noticed i like to argue with people, it just makes me smarter and allows me to see how other people see things. nobody has yet explained to me how i am biting on totem so im still lost there, i only have the assumptions i listed above. as for my quote about originality. are you going to tell me you weren't influenced by some other writer whenever you first started writing graffiti? (if u do) it seems like accusing me of biting on totem would be like me accusing everybody who writes graffiti today of biting on taki 183. i guess sumbody will call that a retarded statement as well, but wutever. say wut u want, unless you give a reason for why u think wut i say is stupid then im pretty much just gonna keep babbling the same shit that you think is nonsense. i havent had a single person reply explaining why they say the things they say, they just say im stupid and im surprised i havent had sumbody try to clown on me for writing all these long drawn out replies to them all. and no i am not from newnan. i live in the hardcore ghetto they call peachtree city. but im sure every person that paints in atlanta lives in the actual atlanta city district. the reason i say atlanta is because i paint around atlanta, and sumtimes in atlanta. not because im trying to claim to be hard or wutever you think the reason is.

there just sum of them kids that have been writing forever but never actually done a piece and just put throw-ups everywhere they go. and sorry but i call that vandalism. unless there is some meaning behind other than just to get ur name up. its vandalism. now if u put ur name up all over and made it look good or made political points or sumthing like that its a different story. but seeing shitty ass throw-ups all in the streets just gets on my nerves.

HOLLY SHIT SHIS IS THE STUPIDEST STATEMENT I HAVE SEEN ON HERE YET!!!! LISTEN YOU LITTLE MAGGOT, STOP PRETENDING GRAFFITI NOW OR I WILL FORM A POSSE AND COME DOWN TO YOUR LITTLE GEORGIA SUBURB AND LYNCH YOUR FAKE ASS! THEN I WILL PERSONALLY STOMP OUT ALL YOUR CUTE LITTLE "AROSOLE ART" WITH REAL GRAFFITI YOU SPOILD LITTLE RICH JEW PRETENDING GRAFFITI!!!!!!

eyeforaneye: vegetarians are anti-semitic and not eating meat is unconstitutional ;)

^ HUH!?!?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by SF1

there just sum of them kids that have been writing forever but never actually done a piece and just put throw-ups everywhere they go. and sorry but i call that vandalism. unless there is some meaning behind other than just to get ur name up. its vandalism. now if u put ur name up all over and made it look good or made political points or sumthing like that its a different story. but seeing shitty ass throw-ups all in the streets just gets on my nerves.

HOLLY SHIT SHIS IS THE STUPIDEST STATEMENT I HAVE SEEN ON HERE YET!!!! LISTEN YOU LITTLE MAGGOT, STOP PRETENDING GRAFFITI NOW OR I WILL FORM A POSSE AND COME DOWN TO YOUR LITTLE GEORGIA SUBURB AND LYNCH YOUR FAKE ASS! THEN I WILL PERSONALLY STOMP OUT ALL YOUR CUTE LITTLE "AROSOLE ART" WITH REAL GRAFFITI YOU SPOILD LITTLE RICH JEW PRETENDING GRAFFITI!!!!!!

blah blah blah blah blah . another hollow claim with a bunch of meaningless insults to back it up.

^ HUH!?!?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

celery has a soul too

• 2 weeks later...

haha, it looks like its painted on the wall. but its not. i just held the can up to the camera when i took the picture. looks pretty phat i'd say. im gonna probly try to paint a big ass krylon can next to one of my pieces one of these days.

no i dont think i've heard of the never in boston, nor do i really care for that matter. and i dont really battle people cuz i dont claim to be that good of a writer nor do i try to portray myself as one. but feel free to post sum flix of his work on this thread cuz i'd kinda like to see wut he's all about.

i recall sum kid writing never around downtown/midtown area two summers ago. he had a pretty nice handstyle unlike me. never saw any pieces or throwies by him tho. apparently he quit writing that name or moved or something. if i were to have met him i'd just be like "hey man u wanna piece together sumtime?" rather than be a dipshit and cross out everything i see by him, start a bunch drama, and contribute to the bad name that graffiti has.

anyways:

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/JC__over.jpg'>

OVER

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/HH_never.jpg'>

ME (the piece is a freestyle)

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/herbie_hancock.jpg'>

"herbie hancock" by me

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/jazz_over_never.jpg'>

the whole thing. i wish i had a panaramic view camera or sumthin so i could get a clean pic of the whole thing

yo never,

dont worry about what any of these people say to you in this forum, its hard to do a new 3d style that has not been done by daim,totem,duck,or jazi, but the point is that you experiment when you paint ,you always try something new. your shading is dope and gets better everytime, and thats all that matters. keep up the productions, my only opion is that you need to do something different with your backgrounds and themes.

peace

eon75

quadone

berlin-naples osg

Originally posted by eonone

yo never,

dont worry about what any of these people say to you in this forum, its hard to do a new 3d style that has not been done by daim,totem,duck,or jazi, but the point is that you experiment when you paint ,you always try something new. your shading is dope and gets better everytime, and thats all that matters. keep up the productions, my only opion is that you need to do something different with your backgrounds and themes.

peace

eon75

quadone

berlin-naples osg

wut the fuck!? how dare you reply all intelligently and shit like that to me! you saying ur fuckin better than me or sumthing!? fuck you you you......you........YOU TOY! this is not what forums are all about!!! "thats gotta be the stupidest shit i've ever read since i started posting on this forum!"

hahahaha; if im coming accross that i care about the shit i get for my opinions because of my long responses and the fact that i keep replying its not that i care its just that i like to argue with people. and i can babble on about things for hours. and sumtimes i just like to pretend that i care for a good laugh. and sumtimes i like to argue against sumthing i support myself just to think outside of my own head for a change. and some of the time i purposely make cocky remarks just to get a rise out of people and argue with them. and u see wut i mean by i can babble forever? the reason i post my pictures up at all in here is cuz i realize there are sum talented kids (that aren't all close-minded) such as urself that are willing to give good advice. haha, i want sumbody else to tell me im biting on totem tho.

about ur opinion. i've realized this for a long time. that is why i am learning how to paint faces and stuff. im tired of doing gay ass fuckin plain old rolled backgrounds with a frame around them. i wanna start incorporating themes around my pieces. i got all kinds of ideas but i dont have the skill to get it up on a wall yet. i like art that makes a statement.

didn't u use to write in atlanta alot? wut happened? moved or sumthin?

like i said i paint for myself, fuck wut everybody else says.

fair enough. . .but when you post a thread of basically JUST YOUR OWN SHIT then you can't complain when people talk shit. everyone knows 12oz. is full of young ass kids who don't really paint that much etc. etc. but you have to understand that putting your stuff out there for all of us to check out necessarily leaves you wide open to getting trashed.

especially after saying that you don't like throws because they just make places ugly. makes me think you're in the wrong game here, brother.

Archived