I NEED LEGAL ADVICE

~KRYLON2~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Check you're area for law libraries.... law schools shit like that... then just squat in there.

You could look on line... There are virtual law libraries.... I found a few when I googled them at www.google-watch.org ... Just make sure you're looking at you're local law.

www.lexisnexis.com is the absolute shiznit but that motherfucker costs like 1000$ a month.

Hopefully PMB can give you some tips.

What one of the last times I was in the slammer was I looked for loopholes in the law. Mistakes that the law made against me. And ways to extend the court process so it annoys people and they dismiss it. That's if you don't mind sitting in jail and shit. Cause i think you are going to have to pay for court expenses. You can sit them out in jail if you ain't got the money.

You would be surprised how often the law fucks up and how many loopholes you can find. Usually they just want to shuffle people through on a conveyor belt to jail or whatever. Stick up for yourself and you could catch them off guard.

I remember this one time I was in jail and you would not believe... I had a fucking teleconference with the judge! I don't even know if there was a fucking jury. How fucked up is that?

But luckily to this day I have no record. So I guess my efforts have been worth it.

Originally posted by rinse

time is a demension that can be added to the 3 demensions of space [highth, width, depth] creating space-time which can be distorted by verbally doubling double negatives. knowing how to use this quantum theory correctly can actually distort the length of time it takes object A to move through any undetermind amount of space to reach object B.

so next time you didnt realize that cop strolling up on you while you were out bombing just start yelling "you AIN'T NEVA' WASN'T gonna catch me NO how, biotch!" and run your ass off. at that very moment there will be a space-time distortion between ya'll, slow motion style.

...space-time, its a pillar philosophy of general relativity.

for those that dont know, look it up.

all my freinds got em, i am fucked with cingular(WHO ARE THE MOST CORRUPT MOTHER FUCKERS EVER) until july, then my boy who works at a nextel supplier is hooking me and my whole tribe up with an off the charts family plan, i can't wait to see my grandma use one...it will be pure comedy.

Archived