Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ZENYTH.ASP

Slipknot - IOWA

I have to admit it. One of my guilty pleasures is Slipknot. There new single and video for slipped away is totally wicked.

I want someone to burn their new CD for me...

Guest beardo

big ups to the state of beardo's origin.. i am one white motherfucker..

i will review the album right now.

I didn't hear slipknots new album, but let me guarentee, it sucks. teen angst for everyone! theres better music out there. slipknot is caca nine forever three hundred. i promise.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

you cant connect the wires like that you need a ground ..or else it wont spark..cause the vacum cleaner is takign up way too much energy ..dummies.

My state of mind was right on! I felt as if I was on MDMA (mentally) as well as having the surreal effects of LSD. Still pictures on computer screens were flowing like liquid. In fact, that is probably the best way to describe the visuals. Fluid. Liquid. Tracing, without too much randomness. An example....I looked out upon Market Street in SF (my friends live on the top of Twin Peaks-beautiful view) and was able to view most of the San Francisco bay area. All the street lights were glowing a soft yellow light. This was normal...this exactly existed. This didn't: beside each yellow street light was an accompanying purple light. These lights, in tandom, would start to swirl in circular patterns, like fireflies....hundreds of them. When it became too chaotic, they would snap back to their original position...and repeat. My description does not give it justice...the sense of peace I had while this happened...was truly amazing.

Guest professor poopatronic

yeah makro said it. i've also never heard linkin park, ICP, twiztid or any of that other bullshit but i'll bet my life that it's complete crap.

SLIPKNOT IS BIG TIME HOMO!!STR8 UP GARBAGE.DOSONER,I CAN RELATE TO YER THOUGHTS OF TRIPPING.I <3 CID.CANNIBAL OX AND CO FLOW AND DEL IS >GOOD< MUSIC.SO IS ALOT OF HARD TO FIND DEATHGRIND,CIRCLE OF DEAD CHILDREN,AS THE SUN SETS,WUT WAS PRAIR FOR CLEANSING.FUK MTV ROCK COCK.LOL

Originally posted by uselessuse:

SLIPKNOT IS BIG TIME HOMO!!STR8 UP GARBAGE.DOSONER,I CAN RELATE TO YER THOUGHTS OF TRIPPING.I <3 CID.CANNIBAL OX AND CO FLOW AND DEL IS >GOOD< MUSIC.SO IS ALOT OF HARD TO FIND DEATHGRIND,CIRCLE OF DEAD CHILDREN,AS THE SUN SETS,WUT WAS PRAIR FOR CLEANSING.FUK MTV ROCK COCK.LOL

a+

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

IOWA

I-idiots

O-out

W-wandering

A-around

haha.some guy from Iowa talked to told me that

slipknot is okay sometimes....at least they're angry....good drumming

[This message has been edited by pacman (edited 09-21-2001).]

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this