Fashion Trends Where You Live

Scrabble

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - October 15, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 4 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - October 15, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im in eastern VA. Due to the fact that I am a night shift worker in a very ethnically diverse factory, I see that blacks and latins share the same clothing and music preferences. This is a universal phenomenon across the US. The same shit you see basically anywhere. Fitted hats, some hip kids wear Starter snap backs, gaudy tattoo-themed t shirts of that 'fashion-fit' genre. The all over print fad has seemed to die out over the past few years. Fitted hats matching other fashion accesories. Adidas shell toes. Some dudes wear tight jeans, others do not. Myself and one other dude I know on another shift are into the early-mid 90's Nike Air sneakers, retroed or otherwise deadstock. But we only rock them to meetings because we are uniformed employees and must wear steel toe boots. Speaking for myself I am into North Face jackets, Ralph Lauren chino pants, regular fitting denim (Old Navy cause one of my brothers gave me all the jeans he didn't want), various t shirts, some Polo and Nautica polo shirts, deadstock MLB fitteds with the green under-bill. Some early 90s era Nike Air shirts. I keep it 90's lifestyle.

most people around me wear those tight shirts made of very effeminate material with an ugly tattoo themed logo on it, and some artificially stressed jeans.

or they wear jeans that would fit well but instead buy them too big and let them hang off their ass (black kids).

i wear cheap clothes from walmart/target/salvation army. as few logos as possible.

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - October 22, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 4 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - October 22, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

We have a shitload of Bro's in the area, or Bro's who think they're metal as fuck.

You know. Jerseys or band tees, MMA Shorts, hat, and a general aura of Douche-bagness.

They're either poseur metal-heads or they think they're gansta as shit riding around in their mustangs that their parents bought them. Then there are a bunch of 12-16 year old poseur ravers with Kandy all the way up their arms. Fucking annoying.

That's what I see the most, but I started wearing this jacket all patched up with Punk bands and now people are starting to do stuff like that, but not as intense.

• 2 weeks later...

Black teens in my area are rockin...

skinny jeans hanging off their ass with colorful high top nikes, medium size tees with dumbass designs and some crazy faux hawk or rediculous designs in their head...or a combo of both. They are also known to rock 3d glasses from the theater and house shoes

or

some played out and often tacky outfit from a fashion designer such as Ed Hardy or coogie thats two sizes too big and a pair of jordans or classic nike shoes!

and

For the ones that heep it simple. Plain color tee, there favorite brand of jeans or dickies with a fitted cap with vans or really what ever shoe they choose.

White teens are rockin.

Tees with clever designs, skate shoes and relaxed fit jeans, some rock fitted caps

or

There prepped out in holister, american eagle, ambercrombie and what ever preppy shit there is, spiked hair and some fancy looking shoe/boot crossover type kicks

or

They try to act black and try to rock a combo of shit from the black kids and mistakenly mix it with there white kid lameness

Then

you got the scene kids who rock the skinny jeans vans and toms with band tees, snake bites and large plugs in their ears that they stretched every two days and blew out their ears to get to an inch within a few months. to top it all of they have some long feminie ass tony & guy swooping hair cut that looks like there friend did with school scissors..

In Queensland it is very important to advertise to the police that you're a writer. Failure to do so would make you not popular at all. The best way to let everyone know that you're a writer is

-short shorts/sport shorts

-Polo, preferably Ralph Lauren or Nautica

-Shitty flimsy hat, again preferably Nautica

-lamest air max available, TN's and Shox are very popular at the moment

-one of those Nike drawstring laundry bags for paint

and 'lad' style tattoos and piercings are pretty sweet too.

Me? I dress like Lemmy outta Motorhead. Others get chased painting, I just walk away casual styles like 'me, graffiti? GTFO, do I look like a graffer officer?'

Works a treat

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

tshirt_tapout_darkside.jpg

apperently everyone in my town back in 08-09 was a mixed martial artist fan/participant, even the grandparents, naw meen sun, cause we was hood b.

2555365328_fe0e86c0f7.jpg

now were all scenesters here, LULLULULULULULULUZ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived