trancendance

dosoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

First hit: I'm amazed at the way this stuff hits me: there's no transition. I just fill a bowl and try to put myself in a receptive state of mind, but at the same time wonder if it'll really work. Even as I smoke it,I'm trying to remember how I should think, as if I needed to try to be in the right frame of mind. Exhale, thinking 'how do I get there from here?....', then WHAMMO, I'm somewhere, someone, something else.

Infinitely long street, fenceposts and mailboxes stretch out forever. Green,sunny,suburban. Alien different physics and dimensionality. There is a strong force- a gravitational pull that is the center of my local universe. I realize that this point, strong as a black hole, is actually the connection to my jaw (of my 'real' body, sitting back home on the couch). My mouth is gaping open, and this other universe pivots around the sensation- like being stuck in a huge cosmic yawn. The thought crosses my mind that I could come out of this with a dislocated jaw, but it hurts so good!

Feeling of a lucid dream. I know my eyes are lightly closed, and feel like I could see my surroundings more clearly if I could open them, but I can't. At the same time, I can see/feel 360 degrees. The by now familiar salvia sensation of a passing parade or procession; I'm both in it and observing it.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by jades_blue:

as for armand -- how could you reference what he says?!?!?!?

why not?

He's huge!! And he produces good hip hop too.

My point is that House / Breaks / 2step has essentially 'black' roots.

Trance is a bunch of germans in tight black chaps and teens in white shirts, ties and white gloves... no soul.

Guest insult to injury

hard house while on massive amounts of drugs...and guess what...i'm always drinkin and not doing drungs...darn

------------------

actions speak louder than words

Guest insult to injury

Archived