The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

an ex girlfriend's sister who i am facebook friends with posted a petition to stop the "kill gays" bill in uganda. this is the last straw. she has always posted annoying super left retardo environmental "lets just all stop driving to save the planet bro, nevermind that our entire society revolves around oil" but because of this post, i have decided she is going to be blocked. how the fuck is someone who just got into berkeley that fucking retarded? the amount of self worth americans have is god damn fucking hilarious. what official in uganda is going to say "wait guys, before we pass this bill that legalizes the killing of a minority group because we don't like them... let's see what the americans say on their facebook petition.

kill.your.self.please. please. please.

• Like 1

an ex girlfriend's sister who i am facebook friends with posted a petition to stop the "kill gays" bill in uganda. this is the last straw. she has always posted annoying super left retardo environmental "lets just all stop driving to save the planet bro, nevermind that our entire society revolves around oil" but because of this post, i have decided she is going to be blocked. how the fuck is someone who just got into berkeley that fucking retarded? the amount of self worth americans have is god damn fucking hilarious. what official in uganda is going to say "wait guys, before we pass this bill that legalizes the killing of a minority group because we don't like them... let's see what the americans say on their facebook petition.

kill.your.self.please. please. please.

So you're for the killing of gays?

What I want to know is why there aren't zombie apocalypse films, years into an outbreak, that incorporate different undead niches. They already have the characters immune to zombification, so how about zombies that eat other, lesser (older, more decomposed, etc.) zombies? LIVING humans deceive and use one another, and some more than others. If zombies are riding on instinct, couldn't inherent greed or selfishness carry over in rare occasions? Couldn't a virus hijack those overdeveloped urges?

The other thing I'd like to see in a film is the smart zombie - someone who has turned but kept a portion or all of their intellect. Bonus if it's a 'mystic' zombie (smart, capable, yet refuses to feed unless it is vital to its continued existence, etc.)

I'm sad because there have never been any voodoo portrayal of zombies in the popular medias, at least none that I can recall. From what I understand, the powder a voodoo shaman/witch doctor/whateveryoucallem uses to zombify people puts them into a death-like trance/coma, and then kills their ego when they wake up. This makes the voodoo zombie an almost-perfect slave, as they lose their free will but none of their intelligence (apparently), so they will follow any order they would have comprehended before getting zombified. I say almost-perfect, as zombies don't seem to imprint on their witch doctor 'masters', and will follow any order given regardless of who gives it.

The closest to this I've seen to this (cinema zombies being treated like voodoo zombies) were in Fido and the 3rd RE film, and neither case worked out too well.

I can think of a way to have voodoo zombie apocalypse, but it's a bit convoluted (although most ideas for virus/cosmic radiation/parasite zombies are pretty convoluted too): Scientists isolate the formula used to create voodoo zombies and improve it, so that it takes effect minutes or seconds after being introduced into a human's system. A side effect is added, mutating the zombie's salivary glands to produce the same chemical compound. Order a zombie "Bite people, and tell the people you bite to bite more people". Ta-da, instant voodoo zombie apocalypse! At least until somebody tells the zombie mob "Stop biting people". Ah well.

http://www.rice-boy.com/

115.png