The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I leave all this like life, nothing is meant to last, keep what you want, copyrights are for cowards, patents for the pussified, registration for the retarded, trademarks are for traitors, wisdom, for wussies. I think at times I sense my memes traveling elsewhere. Hahaha... On to the J like it was a Joint. Some folks can keep up. But lexicon isn't till we get on to the L's so let us stick to jabbing about this J shit. One car, two cars, jackknife. Kimmel showed you could fuck a jack-o'-lantern. Talk about jack-of-all-trades. Maybe only I get this, don't feel Jaded though, your brain is taking this in strong and perhaps better than you can. Jackson, Mississippi, hope the weather's doing good to y'all this year. White power + Black power = gray power, if we could all see through the jagged edges of bullshit, we'd get to life as if twas a cutting board. Have you seen a jacaranda before, if so send me a pic, and I'll paint it for you, no BS, we don't do belief systems. Spread love and jabber all over this earth, gov't ain't shutting up any time soon. They'll call me a jackass, but no one is bound to ride or tie up this jackass. Like I said early, your horse power days are over, days of value done, jade of worth, lost to the sea, but perhaps the owner will make use of us in time. Matrix time is ticking. Stop reading this and move on to someone/thing better. Seriously, we ain't playing jackstraws in this circle, unless you got yip. No sir. Jack-in-the-box played, while the elderly women looked as her children played in the jack-in-the-pulpits. So Finnegan's Wake, but I'm more like aWake. I'll be the last of the tantrums, after me, they'll just be left with the terrorists. I don't rock jackboots, but sure could jack you up in some boots, fly away young jackdaw, before you become food on the fly. Wow, this is Arm St shit, bring your sMARt jackets. One love to a jackhammer, and that was the last I saw of her. I'm so jaded at times, again. Seriously, someone bring back the 7th, yo, AJ. YO AJ. Andrew Jackson, come back and give them gumption. End it like 1812. Bring JACOB and the 12 tribes too. Jackpot pa, just shot me a jackal that just caught a jackrabbit. As Jack Frost rolled in they was happier than to jackanapes off to the jail. When I woke up, someone had taken the jabot, and the prostitute, shit. I'm back in the killing fields again. Same dream, same damn shish kabob I get into. Fuck, lay off the Ketamine next time. "How was all this built?" The Kaiser, didn't answer, just pointed to his whip and smiled. It was going to be a strange and daunting day, bad enough we had to deal with all the kangaroos hopping about in the kangaroo court. Sure enough, boy keeps saying Kans, they sure as hell gonna' cans him up in Kansas City tonight. "Sure as hell sad, that blood gonna run on the streets of Kansas" said the katydid. "That's karma" whispered the pine, and the two continued their work. Walking amidst the new kitchen she was forced to clean, she came across a karat, and presumed to stuff it in her brassiere. Twas hers now, like twas her twat. Keep going. Damn. Off to Karakoram Range to look for any OSB detriment. Then to Katowice, to spark a convo' with the local Poles. Oh yes, and not to forget Katmandu. Such sweet people up in Nepal, I must say. And still will and km to our travels. Never stopping our traveling kaleidoscope, we head to the Kaaba, and venerate. And then to Kampala, Uganda and ask how relations are going between them and Sierra Leone. But even still Kauai, must not be forgotten, if to be infinite in wealth means stopping at HA. Why not. "Try some island kale" said Kamehameha, it was 1816. The transportation worked. And I brought the Kayak. "Yes" I yelled. Then I asked Kamehameha I, "which way to Kampuchea, Cambodia". My map and his points didn't seem to agree. If so though, I either got to pre-Killing Fields, or by my maps predicament, head on over to Kashmir. Given a handy supply of kapok, it came in just fine when I found the karakul some destinations off in the future. When it was time, the kaftan brought me the pet kangaroo rat, they had slipped in some scopolamine. That's how they did it. Rest in Peace to the Kaw/Kansa. The next L's for you. Capping off like Kappa, cause we done Killed it, with heavy madness, might I add.

Find a mirror and find the _____, pHuck F-A-C-E.

Does heaven have a gable roof? Where is the secret gadget, is it in the bible. The amount of gadfly surrounding the useless is astonishing. BHO II TAGGED OBL. Off to meet the G, who OD'd. If I need the Ga I would've called the Georgians, they got all the goods on Gallium. Way to much chatter at the moment. The gabardine is being switched to hemp, 420 or we lock it all up and call it slavery. This is the gabbiness of the essence of the lesson to A-Z, nothing but vibrating air. Tender is the young mind, to know of Gabon. Send them back to the mother land, this time, bring no whips. The Botswana peeps can perhaps relate. Gaborone, the Icon Lex, even needed you, so much was made up, yet so little is now cherished. The days of gadding are to the horsepower, the feet lead sedentary states. Like learning, yet the ambulatory stage has us zombied. If the gaffer could please stop, and find your inner light, the ease would be like the old gaffer, walking happily to his last outing. Wow, so beyond based, this is spiritually scripted. Can pick apart the picture like Neo-gods. This is the beginning, like Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin would've said in 1961. Say what up to Binny for me. Wow, the gage on that was like me saying you should copy a dictionary and become ambidextrous. But let me not gaggle, I'm putting the word of god/man on the table. In utter inner simplex comple simplicity. Corruption Is Totally You. Hiding with Team ACRO. Hidden sounds gaily mixed in. The gayety of government to minds that cannot self governance mentally is the death of all beings. In the end competucation and collabucation where the issue. Education rested at the library or in the internet. Like lagniappe though, it is of little value at the end end all. Thomas Gage would've ticked off Laden like he did the colonials prior the American Revolution. The Gaelic and Africa, wow, thank you MTsarion. But yet the Gael claim separateness. Slaved up for their gnostic ways. But don't let the reaper catch you with his gaff, but wait, were not fishing. He/she is though. So lost, stop trying to find any reason in this, find yourself. The gadolinium is running out, Gd got got by the GED'd. So hidden, so cryptic. They see me, I see them. We are like cheap light bubbles, THE LIGHT BULB CONSPIRACY. Cheap, what is there really that you gain.