The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

kid flamed me on flickr, looked at his profile and found his email adress containing his full name. googled him, moms a teacher, found her email adress, wrote concerned citizen email. debating on sending it. should i? :

Ms.******,

I am sorry to have to bring this to your attention but your son ****** is potentially putting himself and your familly in perill with his irresponcible hate mail. He sent several provocative and intolerant private messages to myself and several others via the image sharing site called flickr.com. So you may have a greater understanding of the type of activities your son is partaking in when unsupervised on the internet i will show you what he wrote to me:

"**** is such a gay name, your horrible, i hate your style, go suck a dick. PENIS FACE"

He was reffering to me as "****" which he believes to be my alias. I can't imagine where he learned such intolerant language or why he so markedly is lacking in creativity while attempting to hurt my feelings, but surely this episode should result in a termination of his internet privileges. Whats worse is that the young man seems to have a severe intelligence deficit, he linked an email containing his full name to the profile he was dispersing hatemail from. This type of action might very well have serious reprocussions, while I personally have no connection to the **** to whom he is reffering I can assume that if he is addressing people by fake names he is no doubt using one himself and is involved with some sort of drug dealing or gang banging. Considering your son's lack of subtlety I can only hope that who ever this **** is that your son never succeeds in contacting him.

• Like 1