The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I went to a friends house last night to drink and play darts. He has a keg-o-rater in the garage. I got there and it was empty. Boo. Girl said she was going to the liquor store (with my friends 14 year old daughter) and asked what I wanted. I said "grab a pint of vodka, no, grab a liter".

She came back with this

Pinnacle+Whipped+Cream+Vodka.jpg

Whipped cream fucking vodka?!?!?!?!

And this

SmirnoffStrawberryTwist.jpg&sa=X&ei=CRhGTZS4K5CisAOl55WKCg&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNH4Ao2Ca76sIQ_ZTpCYSVcFd4_hWA

All the girls were mixing them together and adding Irish cream for shots. Gross.

I went to a friends house last night to drink and play darts. He has a keg-o-rater in the garage. I got there and it was empty. Boo. Girl said she was going to the liquor store (with my friends 14 year old daughter) and asked what I wanted. I said "grab a pint of vodka, no, grab a liter".

She came back with this

Pinnacle+Whipped+Cream+Vodka.jpg

Whipped cream fucking vodka?!?!?!?!

And this

SmirnoffStrawberryTwist.jpg&sa=X&ei=CRhGTZS4K5CisAOl55WKCg&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNH4Ao2Ca76sIQ_ZTpCYSVcFd4_hWA

All the girls were mixing them together and adding Irish cream for shots. Gross.

i had that whipped cream shit last weekend and its good as fuck with root beer