The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

(From "(David) Dunkle" + osteus (οστεος, Greek: bone); meaning "Dunkle's Bone") is a prehistoric fish, one of the largest arthrodire placoderms ever to have lived, existing during the Late Devonian period, about 380-360 million years ago.

This hunter, measuring up to 10 metres (33 ft)[1][2] and weighing 3.6 tonnes (4.0 short tons),[3] was a hypercarnivorous apex predator. Few other placoderms, save, perhaps, its contemporary, Titanichthys, rivaled Dunkleosteus in size.

A hypercarnivore is an animal where more than 70% of the diet is meat from animals, with the balance consisting of non animal foods which may include fungi, fruits and other plant material.[1][2] Some examples include the big cats, dolphins, eagles, snakes, marlin, most sharks, and such invertebrates as octopuses and sea stars.[citation needed] Additionally, this term is also used in paleobiology to describe taxa of animals which have an increased slicing component of their dentition relative to the grinding component.[2] Hypercarnivores need not be superpredators. Salmon are exclusively carnivorous, yet they are prey at all stages of life for a variety of organisms.

Apex predators (also known as alpha, super-, or top-level predators) are predators that have virtually no predators of their own, residing at the top of their food chain.[3] Apex predator species are often at the top of long food chains, where they have a crucial role in maintaining the health of their ecosystems.

My co-worker made this for me.

I sit next to this gigantic fat buckeye bitch from Ohio, she farts like an ice road trucker on their 32nd hour of a shift (all day long.)

The worse part is whether it is silent & deadly, or it sounds like a '72 Dodge Charger starting up,

the broad sits there with her poker face... never once has she acknowledged her problem.

I had to tell everyone else in the office it is her so they'd stop giving me the stink eye. :o

PokerTemplate-1.png.b6a8703c407d0ca0d1b302dbd832dda8.png