Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Nonsense thread


Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • RIPS

    3638

  • Inappropriate_Responder

    2945

  • Drue_Down

    2301

  • YearzOne

    2200

Gotta bee story too.  Not really all that suspenseful, but anyhow,  around 2005 - 2006 I was heading to my buddies parents house and whe I get there, I knock on the door and unusually no time waiting the door quickly opens and i am pulled inside door slams. 

 

I am looking at everyone, like whats going on?   They say Killer Bees!   

 

Basically killer bees decided settle their colony in a bush in their back yard.  With doors closed and more than 30ft away you could hear this buzzing as it was more aggressive than a typical bees buzzing.    Anyhow, I never experienced killer bees so I my buddy was like, come with me, watch, but get ready to run. 

 

So we went outside from the front door around to the front side gate to the back yard.  My buddy slowly opens the gate, then slams it and say run!  So we run back inside the front door and I swear the distance from the bees to the time it had taken all but a few seconds to get in and slam thr door from where we were, the bees were super fast!  

 

That was my first and only experience with killer bees.  I was amazed at how fast and how intelligent these guys are.  They not only knew where the front door was, as I could hear thr bees intentionally hit the door which kinda sounds like hail, but they also were attacking the backdoor.  It was crazy they quickly knew what areas to cover.   Really freaky IMO.  Anyhow, basically they were waiting on a specialist to arrive to remove the bees, all at the same time they had to contact the city and give them heads up so they could take proper precautions for the neighborhood.   

 

But ya, killer bees DO NOT PLAY! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ndv said:

Dango?  Macaque?  What is that?

Yea just your everyday run of the mill macaque on a motorcycle attempted kidnapping, seen it once seen em all 

  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, where said:

Yea just your everyday run of the mill macaque on a motorcycle attempted kidnapping, seen it once seen em all 

I did not know macaques were that aggressive?  I thought they were just some pocket thrives at worst. Hmmm. Thats nuts. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ndv said:

I did not know macaques were that aggressive?  I thought they were just some pocket thrives at worst. Hmmm. Thats nuts. 

Yawn.

  • LOL! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Whhaaat?!  They have em riding bikes too!!  How messed up does one country have to be where macaques just pull up and lay minimizes down like a cool bmx-er and and just grab a kid.   

 

Thats a whole new level of ridin dirty

  • Truth 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, T4M* said:

 

Here is the clip to the pics above.

Look closer, the guy at the very top of the clip has a line attached to the collar that the monkey has around its neck, he is  pulling the monkey so that it rides the bike. The line reaches it's length as it nears the child. The Monkey likely knows that it's about to get a painful yank on its neck and reaches out to grab onto the kid. The owner then pulls the monkey back away from the kid, but it's too late, the moneky has a hold. The guy that gets up and responds, pointing in anger isn't pointing at the monkey but pointing at the guy up the path that is holding the line.

 

Getting monkeys riding bikes and doing tricks like this actually has a name in Bahasa Indonesia, which I forget at the moment and is now banned in that country because its a cunt of a way to treat an animal and I hope the arsehole with the line gets his head stomped and the monkey escapes.

  • Like 1
  • Truth 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

Look closer, the guy at the very top of the clip has a line attached to the collar that the monkey has around its neck, he is  pulling the monkey so that it rides the bike. The line reaches it's length as it nears the child. The Monkey likely knows that it's about to get a painful yank on its neck and reaches out to grab onto the kid. The owner then pulls the monkey back away from the kid, but it's too late, the moneky has a hold. The guy that gets up and responds, pointing in anger isn't pointing at the monkey but pointing at the guy up the path that is holding the line.

 

Getting monkeys riding bikes and doing tricks like this actually has a name in Bahasa Indonesia, which I forget at the moment and is now banned in that country because its a cunt of a way to treat an animal and I hope the arsehole with the line gets his head stomped and the monkey escapes.

Ah ,sorry, this isn't the full clip. The person who has made this has edited it so that you don't see the guy up the footpath ripping on the line to get the monkey to fly along on the bike and you miss seeing him pull the monkey back after it grabs the kid. It's been cropped out.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...