The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
33 minutes ago, Mercer said:

The prohomo™ nightclub soundtrack should be a clue none of these hoes want to get piped. They're trying to hop in their trucks and go drink beers with some roller derby hoes after the game.

I never thought of it this way, but I think this is the truest thing you've ever said in the oontz.  

Lolz

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

..is that guy shooting heroin right there on the sidewalk?

That shit is happening all over the US.

A lot of the "defund the police" movements were simultaneously successful with the decriminalization and reduced offenses (drug felonies reduced to misdemeanor or tickets), in conjunction with our homeless population exploding which resulted in junkies taking over school playgrounds and public shooting galleries becoming wholly commonplace. 

If @abrasivesaint were here I'm sure he could tell you just how cool Seattle has become. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LUGR said:

We do?

My bad, maybe not 'we do' but I just purchased the galaxy s23 ultra 1tb, and the sales rep asked if I wanted to buy the plug adapter becuasethe phone doesn't come with one, only the cord.

• LOL! 1

31 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

they don't care about their fan base. it's nonsense.

I think it also has seth8ng to do with shipping, I know it may seem contradictive but if you can slim down the packaging on the phone, you can ship more in one shipment.  It costs around 750k to get a capta8n and his crew out of bed amd that's just the tip of the iceberg.  So if you can slim down packaging and fit 30mil more dollars with of on a ship, then turn around and do the same thing on another ship with a product that you used to include but now sell separate for 50 bucks more.  It makes total sense.  

It just caught me by surprise becuase I buy phones every 6-8 years on average so my commerce game isn't up to date. 

Beignet (/ˈbɛnjeɪ/ BEN-yay, also US: /beɪnˈjeɪ, bɛnˈjeɪ/ bayn-YAY, ben-YAY,[1][2][3][4] French: [bɛɲɛ]; lit. 'bump') is a type of fritter, or deep-fried pastry, possibly made from pâte à choux and called pets-de-nonne, which means "nun's fart" in French,

• Like 1
  • Truth 1