Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Nonsense thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RIPS

• Inappropriate_Responder

• Drue_Down

• YearzOne

Hello, All of you wonderful people! I can really feel the care and concern here and I guess that is why I came to this site. Now please don't take this the wrong way, but I am so glad my little brother went to prison. He was on a downward spiral and had been for many years. He had neglected his daughter for many years due to running around the country conning anyone and everyone he could; false ID's, several aka's, shoplifting, impersonating fire marshall's selling new fire extinguishers to small companies when there's were good anyway, impersonating police officers, switching tags on high-end items and charming the little cashiers with all of his tricks while they mindlessly just scanned the "new" price tag, getting out of paying hotel rates by wiping a towel on the bottom of his shoes, saying that that was how he found the bathtub in his room that cost over $200 a night, moving on from one hotel to the next using the same tricks to get out of paying when he had no place to live, impersonating (believe me, he is gifted) Iranian sheiks with a heavy accent at clubs and lounges as he passed out diamonds (cubic zirconias) to unsuspecting, lonely girls telling them he was taking them the next day on his private jet to some exotic land for the weekend, "my darlink", so they'd take him home and he could get some and then rob them, sneak out before they awakened; the list goes on and on! What would one call him? A liar, a thief, impersonation of public servants, fraud, extortion,etc., etc., etc!